Ruthless Sun And Elemental Sword Formation

I observed the giants before thinking of my next move.

I don't even know if I can defeat those huge beasts.

All I hope is that we won't be in harm's way.

The giants haven't discovered us so I took the initiative to launch the first blow.

I concentrated all of my mana to form a huge ball of fire and I launched it into the sky.

A huge ball of fire was shining brightly up in the sky that caught the attention of the giants.

I directed my hand towards the direction of the giants and signaled my hand in a down sign.

The huge ball of fire followed my command and it fell. It is heading towards the giants.

"Take this! [Artificial Sun] second move! [Ruthless Sun]!", I launched the huge ball of fire towards the giants.

The huge ball of fire hits the giants and upon contact, a tremendous impact befalls on the giants and the huge fireball burned some of them into ashes.

"They are so weak after all!"

*Warning!*

*The host's life will be in danger. The system has detected powerful opponents that even the host can defeat. The system suggests the host retreat or escapes as soon as possible.*

'How many of them are there?'

*The number of opponents can't be counted. The system can only estimate that it is beyond one thousand but it can be much more than the estimated amount. The system advises the host to proceed with caution.*

"Zale and Aerin, we need to use our strongest skill that doesn't cost that much mana to defeat the giants. Some of them are considered to be powerful."

"I attracted the opportunity that Aerin and I will be safe and sound but I don't think that it will apply to you, Axel. So I think you should focus on defending yourself rather than us.", Zale says.

"I am sure that nothing wrong will happen to Axel! After all, he is considered to be one of the strongest heroes and the one who has the most potential among all heroes!", Aerin comforts me.

"Potential is useless if you will die early so be sure to protect yourself, Axel. Aerin and I will find a place to hide since we are not as powerful as you.", Zale says while pulling Aerin's hand and runs to a nearby tree to hide in there.

'That bastard named Zale! He leaves me in here to fend off the giants while he acts like a girl and hid together with Aerin! I will punish him later!'

"Now what shall I do with these giants?"

I cast [Shadow Bind] and a lot of shadow tentacles emerged from the shadow of the giants and then wrapped them but since the giants are gigantic, it only restrained their feet, not their body.

I kept on pouring my mana into the spell I cast to make it more powerful and the shadow tentacles slowly grew and wrapped the giants from their feet until it reached their whole body.

I cast [Shadow Thorn] then the shadow tentacles that wrapped and bind the giants turned into vines and thorns protruded from the shadow vines.

The thorns from the shadow vines impaled the giant's skin which some blood started to drip from the giant's body.

Screams can be heard from the giants as they endured the pain that they felt and kept on struggling to remove the shadow vine but it was all in vain.

After all, I am a genius when it is magic that we are talking about!

I was feeling cocky which is my mistake as it led to the outcome of missing my focus which resulted in me being sneak attacked by one of the giants that slipped from my watch.