Conversing With The Other Heroes And A Dragon?

The two beastman heroes start to talk to me. The half-human, half-wolf is female while the other beastman hero is male. The other goblin hero is also male.

I didn't expect that there are female heroes as most of the novels I had read on Earth are having male heroes as protagonists who fights the demon lord to return to their world but I haven't read any novels that have a female hero.

This fantasy world seems unique.

"Is your class a mage? My class is a swordsman. ", The half-lion beastman hero questions me.

"For now I don't have a class yet. I'm only a level 21.", I answer the half-lion beastman hero.

"What!? You are level 21?! I'm only level 78 but my magic is not that powerful as yours even with the hero buff.", The half-lion beastman hero says to me with doubt.

"You focus on the attack since you are a swordsman so it's expected that your magic is not powerful as mine since I focused on my Intelligence Stats.", I say to the half-lion beastman hero.

"I also have a unique passive skill which gives me additional stats in Intelligence and Wisdom.", I add.

"Oh, so that's why your magic is powerful. But how did you get a high-level spell such as meteor shower even though you are only a level 21?", The half-lion beastman hero asks me.

"That's a secret!", I answer the half-lion beastman hero.

"Okay but you better tell me in the future since we are going to be allies who will fight the demon lord.", The half-lion beastman hero says to me.

"By the way, what are the class of the half-wolf beastman hero and the goblin hero?", I ask the half-lion beastman hero.

"The goblin hero's class is a thief while the half-wolf beastman's class is... I don't know since she doesn't talk that much let alone converse with us and talk about our skills.", The half-lion beastman hero answers.

"Ok thanks for the information.", I say to the half-human beastman hero.

"Your welcome bro! My name is Zale Pallius. What about you?", Zale asks.

"My name is Axel Everheart. Nice to meet you, Zale!", I greet Zale.

"Wait... You are The Axel Everheart! The high school genius who invented a new element! You are my idol! How did you die?!", Zale asks me.

Looks like Zale is one of my fans. I mean I'm the famous high school genius and I'm mostly the idol of all high school students.

"I was going to claim my Nobel prize but due to my misfortune I slip on a banana peel and I hit my head on the cement road and then I died.", I answer Zale.

"Hahahahahaha! Even a genius can die in such a hilarious death!", Zale laughs at my embarrassing death.

Even I can't believe that I died in such a way.  I never thought that I was that unlucky to slip on a banana peel.

*Host, I detect a dragon approaching this kingdom. Only 50 km left before it reaches Eldion. With its current speed, it will reach in about 10 minutes.*

Yes! I can get some expanded skills. I have been longing for another battle!

"Do all of you want to fight a dragon?", I ask all of the heroes.

"Why do you ask? I can't defeat a dragon in my current level.", Zale says.

"My class is an assassin so fighting a huge opponent such as a dragon won't let me display my full potential. I can't also defeat it.", The half-wolf beastman hero says.

To my surprise, the silent half-wolf beastman hero starts talking and also reveals her class.

"What about you, goblin hero?", I ask the goblin hero.

"My class is a thief so don't expect me in fighting on the frontlines. I will mostly bring you magical items but I can't fight well.", The goblin hero says.

"Eh? I thought you are all-powerful because you are heroes.", I answer to the heroes.

"We will be powerful in the future but we didn't fight that much so we didn't improve well and fighting a dragon is out of our league.", Zale says.

"Then do you want to escape since I sense a dragon approaching us and it will reach Eldion in only 2 minutes.", I inform all of the heroes.

*The host means the system senses it not the host.*

I know but they don't know about the system so I told them that I was the one who sensed it.

*Fair enough.*

"I think I can defeat the dragon if I use a limit break but the dragon must not be level 300 or higher.", Zale says.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but the dragon's level is 500.", I inform the heroes.

"Do you think we can defeat a dragon of that level? That's just suicide.", The half-wolf beastman hero says.

"Do you know why I am called the high school genius?", I ask them.

"Why? And it's not the time to brag about you being a genius.", The half-wolf beastman hero says with a cold tone.

"It's because I make the impossible things possible! Do you all want to witness a miracle? A level 21 hero defeats a level 500 dragon!", I say to the heroes.

"That's impossible!", The goblin hero says.

"Then I will make it possible!", I say to the goblin hero.

"We only have a minute left before the dragon reaches Eldion. I will invent a new magic spell that can defeat the dragon.", I inform the heroes.

"So you also invented the meteor shower spell?", Zale asks me.

"Yes.", I answer.

*Ding!*

*Host has triggered an A-Rank task. Will the host accept or not?*

I accept.

*Host has accepted the A-Rank task. Task information will be displayed.*

______________________________________

A-Rank Task
Completed 0/1
- Defeat the level 500 fire dragon.
Reward: A random unique skill and half of the Dragon's stats. If the host can defeat the dragon in one blow then the host will be granted an affinity with Dragon magic.
______________________________________

"Let's defeat the Dragon!"