Killing Mountain (3)

I wreaked havoc and cast several spells towards the scarlet-colored humanoid.

It was hard to keep my conscious while [Berserk] was activated since the effect of [Berserk] was to multiply attack, defense, and speed stat by 2 at the cost of bringing out the caster's monstrous nature.

I lunged myself towards the humanoid while thrusting my sword made out of elements towards it.

The humanoid dodged in return. It seemed the person who was controlling the humanoid had started to make the humanoid move.

It doesn't matter even if the humanoid moved since I already found out it's a weakness.

Since physical objects don't work or any object that has space, volume, and mass, how about if I used space itself?

I would had used time if I knew how to cast it.

I cast [Black Hole] towards the humanoid and its body started to be absorbed by the magic-made black hole.

*Warning! Storing the humanoid inside the system is the same as sealing it so it will not be considered as killing or eliminating it!*

So I can't seal it? Well if I did seal it then it was just the same as what the Gods did.

I instantly removed the black hole that I had cast. I was somehow relieved that there wasn't any part of the humanoid that was stored in the system inventory.

I took out the priceless artifact that I got from the dragon king's cave.

It was a red and orange colored 2-meter long sword, had some ancient language engravings and the bottom of the hilt had a golden dragon with a hole in its mouth.

I unsheathed the blade and cast [Void] to envelop the sword with space energy.

I slashed it recklessly in different directions since my mind was suddenly influenced by the [Berserk] skill that I had cast.

I tried to calm my mind and breathed a huge breath to calm myself.

I looked towards the humanoid and I was lucky enough to sever the left arm from its body.

The humanoid didn't attach its severed left arm since it was hindered to do so by the [Void] that I had cast.

I launched myself towards the humanoid at full speed and then I was in front of it in an instant.

I used my [Swordsmanship Mastery] skill to perform multiple quick slashes towards its right arm, left leg, and right leg.

The humanoid's body flopped to the ground since it wasn't supported by its legs anymore.

The humanoid only had its body and head left. Its limbs were scattered on the ground.

The [Void] prevented the humanoid from reconnecting every limb that I had severed.

I looked down and pointed my sword near the humanoid's neck.

"Any last words?"

I asked without any expectations for the humanoid to speak since it doesn't have a mouth, to begin with.

"All of you will soon kneel to the God Of-"

"That's enough from you."

I interrupted the humanoid from speaking and sliced its head off from its body.

The humanoid had not spilled any blood since it doesn't have any organ.

*Ding!*

*The host has completed the Y+ Rank Task. The host has earned a favor from the gods. The host has obtained the skill known as [Influence Hatred] from the symbol of hatred.*