Blessings Granted By The Gods

I stared at the man for a while.

Since I don't know about the intentions of the human king, I should play it safe and learn more about it before heading to a place without any knowledge.

"What does the king want this time? It should be important if not then we are not going.", I answered the man.

The man tried to catch his breath before replying to me.

"The king wants you to go with him in the holy church to become full-fledged heroes.", The man replied.

"Alright, tell the king that we will be there after we wear some proper clothes.", I answered the man and in return, he replied with a simple nod before rushing outside and heading back to inform the human king.

I took out some clothes from the system inventory and wore them.

The clothes that I wore were just some simple set of clothes but can be considered as proper.

I wore a black suit with a black necktie coupled with long black slim pants and black leather shoes.

I looked like some man in black in the movies but I guess that it is considered decent so it shouldn't be offending to the king, I hope.

'It's not like I'm afraid of the king but I might reap some profits from the church if I act nice or just hold myself from causing trouble.'

I went to the outside rooms of my teammates, knocked on the door and they came out and were shocked after seeing me wear some proper attire.

I explained to them what the servant of the king said and told them that we would wear proper attire but would still bring our weapons just in case if something went awry.

My teammates went out and they wore proper attire just like what I had worn but Sophie and Aerin wore dresses that highlighted their beauty.

Sophie wore a white dress that highlighted her silver hair and white wolf ears and paired it with high heels.

Aerin wore a green dress and it was further highlighted with her jade-colored eyes and long blonde silky hair paired with the green necklace which I got from the tree spirits coupled with high heels.

Aerin looked like the Goddess Of Nature with her formal dress and delicate and beautiful face.

'She looked like the characters I have played before in an RPG game back on Earth but I'm not surprised since the place that we are in right now is a fantasy world just like in a game with swords and magic.'

'Defeating the demon lord to save the world is like one of the most cliche plots of the games that I played but this world added a twist to it which will allow one of our wishes to be fulfilled.'

'It's nothing compared to the hardships that we will face but it's better to receive something than nothing, right?'

'I don't want to rule the world and by doing so will just make me demon lord number two so that's out of my wish list.'

'I have made up my mind that what I'm going to wish for is to become a human, elf, or something like that as long as I will regain some of my human characteristics.'

'I don't want them to label me as a monster. Not that I'm concerned about it but it feels uneasy to be called something like that.'

We headed outside while wearing some of our accessories that boosted our skills and also our weapons.

We went to the Beastman king's palace so that we can meet up with the human king.

As we arrived at the entrance of the palace, we were met by a lot of guards but they let us enter after we verified ourselves as heroes.