Making Criminals My Slave

I glanced towards the criminals before returning my gaze towards the beastman king.

"More allies, more power, right? If they become my slaves, killing the demon lords will be much easier!"

The beastman king nodded since, for him, it would be a waste for the criminals' strength to not be used since it would be better if they participated in battles.

It would almost impossible to make the criminals listen to someone unless they were criminals themselves or they possessed a skill to enslave which I had already acquired.

When I went near one of the criminals, a familiar sound rang inside his mind.

*Ding!*

*The host has triggered a hidden task. More rewards will be give compared to normal tasks. Will the host accept or not?*

It wasn't the system that said it since there wasn't a voice feature but only a text message was shown on the system screen.

There were still six days left before I could speak with the system again so I felt the urge to want to talk with the system again.

Even though the system was annoying and always asked me for almost impossible and absurd tasks, I still liked how the system gave me many rewards whenever I completed a system task.

I am curious about what kind of avatar the system would get after reaching level 4.

I will accept the task.

*The host has accepted the task. Task information will be displayed... Task information has been displayed.*

______________________________________

S+ Rank Task
Completed 0/28
-Enslave all of the most heinous beastman criminals that were locked up inside the Eldion Prison. The criminals will be loyal to you after you enslave them.
Reward:
+28 powerful loyal criminals waiting for your command. The title is known as [Hero Of The Underworld Society]
Failure:
The host would become the slave of the criminals instead.
______________________________________

Why do I felt that I'm stepping on the evil path?

Well, I don't care anyway. Even if I became someone who was labeled by the people as 'evil', as long as I can fulfill my goal, it would be but a small sacrifice.

Now, let's get started.

I cast [Enslave] towards the criminal that was in front of me.

The criminal didn't resist as if he resigned and accepted his fate.

After I finished enslaving the criminal in front of me, I went to the other criminals and cast [Enslave] on them.

********

Eight minutes had passed. It took more time since some resisted which resulted in me beating the hell out of them.

*Ding!*

*The host has completed the S+ Rank Task. The task rewards will be delivered... Task rewards have been delivered.*

*Ding!*

*The host has acquired a new title! The title known as [Hero Of The Underworld Society] has been acquired. Beings from criminal organizations will now respect you.*

Eh? Isn't that good? Now I don't have to worry about some bandits infiltrating my houses or something like that.

I could use the time they respected me to perform a surprise attack that will either enslave or execute them.

I checked the level of [Enslave]. It was previously level 2 but now it's level 3.

I could use it with less mana than before and with a higher success rate of enslaving the being I cast it to.