Jealousy, jealousy *rewritten*

Justin and I have only been in a relationship for about five months, yet I feel like I have known him my entire life, which meant that moving in with him was not that big of a deal; I had spent every night for the past two months at his place anyway. We have only been living together officially for one week, but it still felt weird getting ready for a night out in town without Justin. My girlfriends, Sophie, and Emma have been begging me for a girl's night out for weeks now, so finally being settled in at Justin's apartment felt like the perfect time to go out and celebrate with my girls. "Justin, are you sure you don't mind me going out with Sophie and Emma?" I asked Justin while applying a little bit of bronzer on my cheeks. Justin came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Of course, it's okay! Besides, Ryan is coming over anyway and we plan on playing videogames all night, so you'd just be bored by staying home" he smiled. Looking at him through the mirror, I smiled back at him and continued to do my makeup. Justin started placing kisses on my shoulder and with each kiss, he moved them further up my neck. "You just have to promise me you won't look too good since I'm not in the mood for other guys chasing after what's mine" he smirked, then started sucking on my sensitive skin right below my earlobe. I did not manage to stop him in time because it felt too good, which meant he left a very big, purple hickey in plain sight on my neck. "Justin!" I gasped while looking at the developing mark on my neck. "You did not just do that!" I continued while moving my hand up to the mark and touching it ever so gently. "Oh, but I did" he smirked. Justin turned me around in his arms and lifted me to sit on top of the sink. "Now everyone knows you're mine," he said while inching closer to me. I rolled my eyes at him while secretly enjoying his overprotective side. "I'm all yours," I said, then placed my lips on his in a quick, but very passionate kiss. "More" Justin mumbled as I tried to pull away. I laughed at his childishness and pecked his lips once before getting out of his grip to go get dressed. I put on my favorite black dress that hugged my curves in all the right ways while also showing a little bit of skin by only covering one shoulder. For shoes, I wore my favorite pair of sandals with a heel, also in black. Then I finished off the outfit by putting on a few pieces of jewelry, including the necklace Justin had gotten me when I moved in with him.

Justin was lying on the bed, when I made my way out of our walk-in closet busy typing away on his phone, though it was immediately disposed of when he heard the clicking of my heels entering our bedroom. "Wow, you look amazing," Justin said while sitting up. I smiled at him while walking over to my dresser, where my phone, keys, and wallet were laid out of me to put in my clutch for the night. "I think I might have changed my mind about you going out tonight" Justin mumbled as he came up behind me, ever so slightly grabbing my ass with his hands. "Too bad, I'm already halfway out the door" I smirked, then I removed his hands from my ass and made my way downstairs to wait for my Uber. Since it was mid-July, it was still pretty hot outside, so I decided to leave without a jacket. Justin followed me outside to keep me company while waiting for my Uber. Emma texted me letting me know that the Uber was on its way from her place, which meant it would only take a couple of minutes before it would get here. "The Uber will be here in a few minutes," I told Justin as I leaned into him. Justin slightly turned my body and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Then let's make the best of these minutes" he smirked and leaned down to kiss me. Kissing Justin was always very dreamy and very passionate, which meant we did not hear the Uber pulling into our driveway. It wasn't until the car honked that we pulled apart and even then, Justin wouldn't let go of me. "I'll see you in a couple of hours," I told him, then I placed a quick peck on his lips and climbed into the car. I hugged Emma right away and when we pulled apart, Emma had a huge smile playing on her lips. "You guys are seriously the sweetest!" she squealed while leaning back into her seat and closing her eyes. I chuckled and leaned back in my seat as well. "It's really weird going out without him" I truthfully told her. Emma understood since she was also in a fairly new relationship. "Yeah, but it's been so long since we just had a girl's night," she said, then she pulled out a flask from her bag and took a big sip. "I thought we should start drinking" he smirked, then she handed me the flask and I took a sip. "Oh God, is this straight vodka?" I asked her in disbelief right as we pulled onto the curb outside of Sophie's place. "You bet ya!" she smirked. Sophie joined us in the Uber, and I immediately handed her the flask. Sophie was just as shocked as I was to find that the flask only contained vodka. "You're crazy, Em!" she laughed while handing the flask back to her. "We all need to be a little crazy once in a while" she laughed.