Imagine to @Justinourbadboy

It has now been a week since I found out I was pregnant. I still hadn't told Justin, but I had finally found a way to tell him, so right now I was on my way to the studio. I had used all morning on getting ready. I wanted to look good for him, especially now that I will look big for the next 9 months!
I was wearing a short, black jumpsuit with long sleeves, my favorite black pumps and my favorite jewelry. I had just lightly curled my hair and made a natural makeup look.
Before I had made my way to the studio, I had stopped by my favorite baker, she had promised me to make a "You're going to be a dad" cake for me, and I must say, the cake turned out perfectly.
I parked my car outside the studio and pulled my sunglasses up in my hair, then I opened the door and got out. I grabbed the cake and went inside the studio.
"Y/N it's so good to see you again," Caroline said as I walked in through the door. I smiled and said hey back and quickly just went over to her to chat.
"So, what brings you to the studio?" she asked me, I shrugged my shoulders and shrugged.
"I have something important to tell Justin" I told her as I looked down at my belly.
"OMG! You're pregnant!" she blurted out, my eyes got wide, and I hurried to shush at her.
"How did you know?" I asked her as I grabbed onto my belly.
"You were staring at your belly, and you brought a cake, it's pretty obvious" she chuckled; I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Do you think Justin is ready?" I asked her as I bit down in my lip. Caroline nodded her head and smiled widely.
"Of course, he loves you, and you love him" she explained, I thanked her, and then I hugged her goodbye and went into Justin's studio. Scooter was sitting on the couch listening to Justin sing as I walked in through the door. Justin hadn't noticed me yet, so I sat down beside Scooter and greeted him.
"Hey sweetie, long time no see" he said and turned his attention away from me.
"Yeah, how's Yael?" I asked him, he smiled widely and looked down.
"She's good, and our son, too" he said, I smiled widely and nodded my head.
"Yeah, I always forget that you guys are parents now, but don't take it as a bad thing" I told him; Scooter shook his head and chuckled.
"Of course not" he laughed, and then he turned his attention back to Justin. Justin must have noticed me, because a few seconds later he came out of the booth and greeted me.
"Hey baby" he said and hugged me, and then he turned his attention towards Scooter and started talking.
I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.
"Don't I get a kiss?" I asked Justin, Justin groaned and stopped talking to Scooter.
"I'm talking to Scooter right now Y/N, be patient" he told me, and then he started talking to Scooter again.
I groaned and rolled my eyes, and then I sat down and waited for him to finish talking to Scooter.
Scooter looked at me and gently smiled, I shrugged my shoulders and looked down in the ground.
After a few minutes I decided to pull out my phone. I logged onto Twitter and looked through my recent tweets. I retweeted a few, and I also favorite some, then I locked my phone and out it backs into my purse.
"Great, we'll just take the song again" Justin said, and then he ran into the booth leaving me without anything.
My blood was boiling, and the new pregnancy hormones didn't quiet help either. I stood up and handed the cake to Scooter.
"Give this cake to Justin, when he stops being a jerk" I told him, and then I left and drove away without even saying goodbye to Caroline.
I couldn't stand being at Justin and I's house at the moment, so I drove to the mall and texted my sister to meet me.
I sat down at a bench nearby H&M, where I had told Perrie to meet me. I had made sure to cover myself up, so no one would see me.
10 minutes later someone sat down beside me.
"Okay, you gotta tell me what's happening" Perrie told me, I nodded my head and explained everything to her.
"Well, first of all congratulations" she said after I finally had explained it all to her.
"Y/N don't be sad. Justin is busy because of his new album that will be out really soon, don't worry!" she explained, I nodded my head and sighed.
"But I-" I just got to say before my phone went of. I gently smiled to Perrie and found my phone, until to see Justin calling me. I really wanted to just ignore him, but I still answered...
"Hello?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.
"Are you pregnant?" Justin asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I leaned back on the bench and crossed my legs.
"Yeah, but why would you care?" I asked him with a slight bit of attitude. Perrie rolled her eyes and shook her head. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down in the ground making sure to get all the details from the ground scanned.
"Why wouldn't I care? You're pregnant, with my baby!" he sweetly laughed, "Oh and by the way baby, it was a very sweet of you to surprise me like that baby, and I'm sorry for the way I treated you, I just really want this album to be the best I've ever made" he explained, I smiled and bit down in my lip. I started fumbling down the end of my jumpsuit.
"It's okay baby, I understand, I just got a little annoyed, when you wouldn't even appreciate the fact that I took the day off to come and surprise you" I told him, Justin sighed and gulped loudly.
"I know baby, and I'm sorry! Please come home, and then we'll cuddle and talk about baby names" Justin sweetly said. I giggled and nodded my head.
"I'll be home in an hour, I just need to buy something" I told him, then Justin and I said our goodbyes, and I placed my phone in my bag.
"Come with me, I have something I need to buy" I told Perrie, then I grabbed her hand and dragged her into H&M and into the baby section.
Since we didn't know the gender of the baby just yet, I decided to just buy both girl and boy stuff. I wanted to give it to Justin, when I got home. Hopefully we would get even more excited.
An hour later I had arrived at home with the many bags from H&M, I had also bought a few things for myself.
"Baby, I'm home" I yelled, but since I didn't get an answer, I furrowed my eyebrows and went inside the house.
I kicked the door close and went into the living room, only to see Justin sitting on our big couch with a bunch of blankest and all of my favorite candy.
Suddenly the tears were streaming down my cheeks, and I didn't know why...
"Baby, why are you crying?" Justin quickly asked as he stood up and went over to me. I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.
"I have no idea, probably pregnancy hormones" I chuckled, and then I wrapped my arms around Justin and hugged him tight.
"Hey baby" he said as he squeezed me tight. I nuzzled my head into his crook of his neck that had already gotten a little wet because of my tears.
"What did you buy?" Justin asked as we pulled away, I excitedly smiled and squealed a little bit. I sat down on the couch and pulled out a piece of clothing.
"I wanted you to get into a baby mood, so I bought some baby clothes" I squealed, Justin giggled and sat down beside me. I loved the fact that we could finally be together, just the two of us, well three.
"You're so cute baby" Justin chuckled as I finished showing him all the cute pieces of clothing for our baby.
"I know" I cheekily answered, Justin shook his head, then suddenly he tackled me and hovered over me as I lay down on the couch.
"I love you" Justin whispered against my lips, and then he placed his lips on top of mine.
"I love you, too" I whispered, and then I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck and started making out with him.

3 months later Justin and I found out we wereexpecting twins – a boy and a girl – and we couldn't be more excited. So the thing about me buying both girl and boy stuff really did pay off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN if you like my imagines.

- Amalie xo