The summer of 1956!

It was the summer of 1956 when I met Justin. I had finally finished my second last year in high school so now my family and I were going on a vacation. We would be staying at a family resort, the same one as always, but I loved staying there. I knew the people that worked there, and I had friends that came there, too, but this year was different. To start off I was a year older than last year, but I had also gotten other interest than just sitting around and reading, I wanted to explore the outsides of this city, but unfortunately my dad wouldn't let me, he was very protective.

It was the first day at the resort, and I was already bored out of my mind.

"Dad please" I begged my dad. "No Y/N, what if something happens to you?" he asked as he kept reading his paper. "But there won't! Please just trust me" I said. I sat down beside him and folded my hands, then I started pouting. I knew he couldn't stand my pout. "Okay, but you have to be back here before dinner. We are having dinner with Marc and Elisabeth and their son Eric" he said. I sprung up and then I embraced him in a hug. I hurried into my room and went over to my suitcase that I hadn't unpacked yet. I decided to wear a floral skirt with a simple black shirt and a pink cardigan, then I also put on some white sneakers. I grabbed some money from my wallet and found a bag to go with my outfit.

I went out of my room and said bye to my mom and my dad, then also my little brother

"I'll see you guys soon" I yelled, then I left the house and went over to the main part of the resort. I wanted to take the bus into the center of town, but I had no idea when the next one would leave. "Hey, do you know when the next bus to the center of town comes?" I asked the woman behind the desk. "Of course, the next bus will be here in 10 minutes," she told me. I thanked her, then I went out to the bus stop and waited for the bus. As minutes passed more and more people came over to the bus stop, but especially one person caught my eyes. He was dressed in tight black jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket. His hair was all greased and behind his ear, he had a cigarette. 

He must have felt me staring because a few seconds later he turned his head towards me

He must have felt me staring because a few seconds later he turned his head towards me. He looked me up and down and bit down on his lip. I wrapped my cardigan tighter around my body and looked the other way to see the bus coming.