Imagine to @Bieber.Secute!

Imagine to @Bieber.secute
This year I had decided to go on a 2 months long trip on my own. I wouldn't be doing anything special, I would just be traveling around the US and stay at different small places, and then I would relax and be by myself, which was something I was looking really forward to.
Because I was going to be in public I was wearing a pair of black, ripped jeans, a white knitted sweater, a denim jacket and a pair of black boots. I had all my belongings in a big bag from DAY, and of course I had my phone with me.
My makeup was the usual, and my hair was in a simple ponytail.
My mom would be driving me to the train station, so I went downstairs and told her I was ready to go.
"How did you get this old? You're not supposed to go on a trip like this on your own" mom cried, I hugged her and smiled widely.
"This is just something I need to do. I need to see the US by my own eyes, and I need to do it on my own" I told her, mom smiled and pulled away.
"Yeah, well let's go, we don't want you to miss the train" she said, then she grabbed my bag, and I locked the door behind us.

10 minutes later we arrived at this train station. Both mom and I got out of the car and went over to the platform my train would be at.
a few minutes later the train arrived. I quickly hugged mom, then I grabbed my belongings and went inside the train.
"Bye sweetie! Take care of yourself" mom yelled behind me, I turned around and nodded my head, then the train started moving. I waved at mom one last time, then I went in to find a seat.
I sat down in the front on an empty seat and placed my bag between my legs, then I found my phone and went into SnapChat. I took a picture of the view and posted it on my MyStory with the caption "This is just the beginning of an amazing journey".
After posting the picture I found my earphones and plugged them into my phone and my ears, then I went into Spotify and "On my mind" by Ellie Goulding started playing.
I locked my phone, then I leaned back and closed my eyes with a smile on my lips.

After a few hours we stopped at yet another train station. I didn't pay much attention to it, until I saw a really handsome guy coming into the train. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white top and a leatherjacket, and he had also brought a travel bag.
He looked around to find a seat, and secretly I looked around, too. The only seat left was beside me, so he walked over to me, and immediately my heart started beating faster.
"Hey, is this seat taken?" he asked me, GOSH his accent was so amazing!
"No, feel free to sit down" I told him as I smiled. The guys smiled back and placed his on the ground, then he sat down and sighed.
"My name is Justin by the way, what's yours?" he asked me.
"My name is Y/N" I told me, he smiled charmingly and shook my head.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N" he said, I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"It's nice to meet you, too" I told him, "So, where are you going?" I asked him.
I would be stopping in Montana.
"I'm traveling the US around, so my first stop is in Montana" he explained, I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.
"OMG, me too" I told him, Justin's eyes got big, and he started laughing.
"Well, looks like we will be getting a lot of time to get to know each other then" he explained, I nodded my head and found my phone in my pocket.
"Oh cool, you have SnapChat, what's your username?" he asked me, I looked at him and furrowed an eyebrow.
"It's *your username on SnapChat*" I told him, Justin typed it on his phone, and soon after I heard a ding on my phone. I opened SnapChat and opened new friends.
"Are you RickTheSizzler?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow, Justin nodded his head and chuckled.
"My friends and I made it up one night, when we were drunk" he told me, I understandingly nodded my head and chuckled.
"Well, that's interesting" I told them as I continued to chuckle, Justin nodded his head and chuckled, too.
"So, why are you going on this trip?" he asked me, I gently sighed and turned to look at him.
"I wanted to get away from my normal life, I wanted to experience the US and meet new people" I told him, Justin nodded his head and smiled.
"My reason, too" he said.
"Cool, well maybe you want to do it together?" I asked him, Justin immediately nodded his head and a smirk formed on his lips.
"It would be a pleasure" he said, then he grabbed my hand and pecked it.

2 hours later we arrived in Montana. Justin and I grabbed our stuff and got out of the train, then we both started walking towards the nearest hotel, which wasn't that far away. Justin tried to take my bag from me at least 7 times, because he wanted to be a gentleman, but I wouldn't allow it, I wasn't weak, I could take care of myself, and that's what I told him, which clearly made him stop trying.
We finally made it to the small hotel and went inside.
"Hey, we would like 2 hotel rooms, please" I told the man behind the desk, he nodded his head and started searching around on his computer.
"I'm sorry, we only have one room available, but if you can settle with that, then the room is yours, and you will get 40% off on the room" he told us, I looked up at Justin, who clearly didn't mind sharing a room, because he hurried to say yes to the room and get the key.
He smirked at me and grabbed my bag along with his own, then he started walking away. I thanked the man behind the desk and followed Justin.
We made a stop at room 103, our room for the night...
Justin unlocked the door and let me walk inside first.
"Ladies first" he said, I rolled my eyes and walked inside, the room was completely dark, which was understandable, since it was almost 9pm.
"Uhm, Y/N we might have a problem, it's a queen-sized bed" Justin yelled out as I searched around in the living room.
I hurried over to the bedroom and looked at it.
"Is there a couch?" Justin asked me, I shook my head and sighed.
"I'll just take the floor" I told him, Justin shook his head and walked over to me.
"Oh no, you're not! I'm gonna take the floor" he told me, I sighed and thanked him.
I was starving, so I went over to my bag and grabbed 2 "cups" of noodles and also my electric kettle. I made the noodles for Justin and I, then I went into the bedroom again, where Justin was getting ready for bed, because he was only wearing his boxers.
"Oh, sorry" I told him as I turned around, Justin chuckled and walked over to me, he turned me around and grabbed the noodles.
"Thanks" he said, "Oh and by the way, I'm not ashamed of my body" he told me.
"No need to be" I told him, then I sat down on the bed and ate my noodles as Justin ate his, too.
After I finished eating, I went over to my bag and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a black top. I also grabbed my makeup bag, and then I went into the bathroom.
I changed into my pajama pants and top, then I took off my makeup and brushed my teeth.
I went back into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.
"Who come it be that I feel like we have known each other for a very long time?" I asked Justin as I turned onto my side to look down at him.
Justin had his hands behind he head as he looked up at me.
"I don't know, you just have that feeling with some people, you have it with me, I have it with you" he told him. I laid down on my back and looked at the ceiling.
"Good night, Justin" I said, then I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but Justin kept groaning because of the hard floor, so finally I sat up and looked down at him.
"Justin come up to the bed" I told him. Justin stood up and grabbed the pillow and duvet, then he crawled into bed with me. I laid on my side and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't.
It hadn't even bed 5 minutes since I told Justin to come up to the bed, and now he was snoring lightly. He moved around a little, then suddenly he wrapped his strong arms around me and cuddled with me. A small gasp left my mouth, but somehow I felt really safe, which made me fall asleep.

I got woken up not even an hour later by Justin. Hewas sitting up, talking with someone on the phone.
I pretended to still be asleep as I listened to his conversation.
"She's so cute, dude! And you know I'm not ever like this" Justin told theperson on his phone, he looked back at me and caressed my cheek gently.
"She's sleeping right beside me, she honestly looks like an angel, why am Ilike this, dude?" Justin asked, the person he talked to chuckled.
"You're falling in love" I heard him say, I stiffened and held my breath.
"Yeah, you're probably right" Justin said, I let go off my breath again.
"I'm going back to sleep again, I don't wanna wake her" Justin said, then heended the call and laid down beside me again.
He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my cheek.
I could get used to this...
"Justin?" I asked, Justin removed his arms and sat up.
"Yeah?" he asked, I sat up, too and grabbed his hands.
"Come here" I told him, then I pulled him closer and kissed his lips.
"You're so cute" I told him as I pulled away, Justin kept his eyes closed andgiggled.
"You heard the whole thing?" he asked me, I nodded my head and placed a hand onhis cheek.
"I did, and I'm feeling the same thing, I just think we should take thingsslowly, because we actual just met a day ago" I told him, Justin nodded hishead, then he pecked my lips and laid down with me in his arms.
"I would love to do that" he told me, then we both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT or FAN if you like my imagines :)

- Amalie xo