Imagine to @DannyBieber101!

Imagine to DannyBieber101

* Jason's POV *

I sighed as I once again looked through her files. She was perfect, yet I couldn't find a way to get her to be mine.

I rubbed my forehead and closed the file, then I stood up and went out of my office.

I grabbed my keys and my leather jacket, then I went out of the front door of the house I lived in with the rest of my gang, at least, the most important ones.

"Jason, where are you going?" Ryan asked as I was about to close the door behind me.

"I need to see her, Ryan," I told Ryan as I went back into the house again.

"You know you can't Jason! Her dad is so overprotective, and she doesn't even know you!" he told me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"I know, but I still need to see her," I told him, then I went out of the door and closed it behind me.

I got into my car - not really something to be proud of! I couldn't be recognized, so that meant I had to have a really old and ugly car, but it could drive, so I didn't care, okay maybe a little...

I took off and drove towards her house, but not really to her house, you know what I mean.

I parked my car a few houses away, then I got out and went closer to her house.

* Your POV *

I breathed out as I threw all of my stuff on my bed. I went over to my window and looked out of it to see if I could see him. Him as in a boy - very hot if you asked me - who almost every day came around and secretly stared at me, some people might say it's creepy, I just think it's cute because he's secretly making sure I'm okay.

Sadly he wasn't there, so I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop.

"Y/N, I'M LEAVING NOW! I WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!" my dad yelled from downstairs as I opened Facebook.

"OKAY, SEE YOU TOMORROW!" I yelled back, then I plugged my earphones into my ears and started the music.

My dad was always leaving for business trips, so I was used to being home alone, so it felt nice to have this guy watching out for me.

As I was writing to my best friend I saw something in the corner of my eye. I took out my earphones and looked out of the window and there he was, the hot guy!

I quickly ran down the stairs and put on my jacket and shoes, then I ran out of the door and locked it behind me.

I needed to know his name!

And there he was, he was now only standing a few feet away from me.

He was even hotter up close. He had gorgeous, honey-brown eyes and the most adorable smile.

"Hey," I shyly said as I put my hands into the pockets of my jacket.

"Hey," he said back. His was was so raspy, I liked it!

"You know, I've seen you out here before, you've been watching me for a long time," I told him. The guy grinned as he lightly chuckled.

"And yet you decided to come talk to me, I could have been dangerous," he said. I lightly nodded and bit down in my lower lip.

"I'm Jason, Jason McCann" he charmingly said as he reached out his hand for me to shake it.

"Y/N," I told him as I smiled. Somehow it was like I knew his name from somewhere, I just couldn't quite figure out from where...

Jason nodded his head and cleared his throat.

"I know" he truthfully said, which caught me off guard. How did he know my name?

"How?" I asked him as I started shivering, suddenly he seemed kinda creepy... Jason chuckled and looked down in the ground.

"I saw your name on your mailbox," he said. I let out my breath and started smiling again.

"Sorry, I just get a little paranoid at times," I told him.

"It's understandable, you gotta watch out for creepy dudes," he said, "but I'm not one of them, I just thought you looked beautiful, and you've kinda been stuck in my head the last few weeks" he admitted. He was so adorable!!!!!

"Would you like to come inside? My dad isn't home, so I could need some company" I asked him. I saw him gulp, which made me doubt my question.

"I would love to," he said as he smirked, which made me roll my eyes. I already really liked this guy!

I nodded my head once, then I turned around and started walking towards my house.

Jason quickly caught up with me and purposely bumped into me, which made me stumble to the side.

* A month later *

Jason and I had officially been dating for a month, well not exactly, but we had known each other for a month, and today I would finally get to meet the guys he was living with.

I was so nervous, it was unbelievable! I had been up since 8 am to make sure that I had chosen the right outfit and makeup. Jason had told me that he and his friends were kinda, though, so I didn't want to seem like a goodie-goodie, but Jason told me that me being a goodie-goodie made me, even more, charming, so I had chosen an outfit in between.

I had decided to wear a pair of ripped jeans with a black crop top and an army green Bomber Jacket. For shoes, I wore a pair of low, white converse. My hair was curled and my makeup was a little more visible than normally. Since it had been a few days since I had seen Jason I had gotten a surprise for him.

I had wanted a lip piercing for a long time, and finally, I had gotten the courage to get one, and now I was really excited to show him.

Jason picked me up at 11 am. I got inside his car and pecked his lips. Jason immediately pulled away from me and looked at me weirdly. He looked down at my lips and his eyes got wide as he saw my piercing.

"When did you get a piercing?" he asked me as he kept his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yesterday, do you like it?" I asked him as I smiled widely.

"Like it?" he asked me as he raised his voice. My smile disappeared and suddenly I got nervous.

"I LOVE IT! You look hella sexy!" he finally said, which made my smile return to my lips.

"You really think so?" I asked him, suddenly I had become really shy, Jason had never actually called me sexy before, and it wasn't like I had had any experience, I was a total virgin...

"Are you crazy?! I didn't even know you had it in you!" he said. "I mean I knew you were sexy, but the cute kind of sexy, now you're just sexy, sexy!" he continued. I smirked at him, then I leaned over to him and placed my lips on his.

"You don't even know what I'm capable of" I whispered in his ear, then I pulled away from him and leaned back in my seat as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I slightly looked at Jason from the corner of my eye and clearly he was surprised because he was just staring at me with lost in his eyes.

"It's not nice to stare, Jason," I said as I looked up at him again. Jason rolled his eyes and shook his head, then he drove off towards the house he shared with his guys. All day I had Jason under my control, and of what I had seen he had had a boner all day, which must have been exhausting, he actually once had to go to the bathroom and he didn't return back until 20 minutes later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please VOTE, COMMENT or FAN if you like my imagines! 

- Amalie xo