Imagine to @HasmikBiebs99!

Imagine to @Hasmikbiebs99

"Welcome to Bora Bora, Mrs. Bieber" Justin whispered in my ear as we walked out of the plane. I breathed in the amazing smell of summer and freedom.

Justin and I were currently on our honeymoon, it wasn't even 12 hours since we officially got married.

"Mhh, I can't wait to have you for myself the next two weeks, Mr. Bieber" I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

Justin turned me around so I was looking at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Me neither," he told me, then he placed his plump lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight as our kiss got more heated.

Justin and I had actually never had sex before, so tonight was going to be special for both of us, and since we had been together for 3 and a half year Justin was really craving it. He had learned to take care of himself in those situations where he needed some action. It wasn't because I was that religious, I just wanted our first time to be special since we never would get such a first time ever again! But we had done things in the past, just not the actual sex.

Justin picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed his bag on the ground and started walking towards the car that would take us to the place we would be staying at.

Luckily Hugo was with us, so he took our suitcases and bags and whatever we had brought on this trip.

Justin placed me in the backseat on my back and hovered over me and suddenly the door was closed, it was probably Hugo?

Justin grinned and slowly started kissing my neck, an unforgettable feeling.

He started grinding himself at me, but sadly the feeling didn't last long because a few minutes later the car stopped and soon after the door into the backseat was opened.

Justin crawled out and helped me out afterwards. He picked me up in bridal-style, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hugo, will you please take our bags?" Justin asked Hugo. Hugo nodded his head and grabbed a few of our bags, then he started walking towards our little cottage that had the best view of the beautiful, blue ocean.

"It's beautiful," I told Justin as I gazed at the water. Justin pecked my forehead and started walking towards the cottage himself.

"Not as beautiful as you" he cheekily told me. I rolled my eyes and rested my head against his chest.

"You're crazy," I told him. Justin smirked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Only for you, Mrs. Bieber," he told me, then he made it down to the cottage. He was about to place on the ground again, but I kept my arms wrapped around his neck

"You need to carry me over the doorstep!" I told him. Justin chuckled and nodded his head.

"I know baby, I just wanted to see if I could mess with you," he told me. I groaned stuck out my tongue, but Justin just bit down in it, which made me pull away from him and make a double chin.

"You're so sexy" he sarcastically told me, I just shook my head and pecked his lips.

"I love you," I told him, which made him smile widely.

"I love you, too," he told me, then he carried me over the doorstep as we made out.

Justin placed me on the ground as we continued to make out, but sadly we got interrupted by Hugo.

"Justin, where do you want the bags?" Hugo asked as he walked into the cottage.

"Oh, sorry," he said as he lightly smiled.