Imagine to @Bessmabouchama!

Imagine to @bessmabouchama

Why am I not happy? I mean, I should be happy, I have a family that loves me, and all I ever wanted, but still it felt like I didn't fit in, like I was a completely different person.

I don't know why I felt like this? I'm just not that cute, innocent girl they thought I was, I was more like a rebel, I liked doing bad stuff, but I knew my line, and that I would never cross it!

I sighed as I laid down on my bed, I had just finished making my homework, luckily I was soon done with high school, and then I would be going to college, or at least that's what mom and dad thinks.

"Sweetie, please come downstairs" mom yelled, I sighed once again, then I stood up and walked downstairs, right now I was like a zombie. I was tired, I was stressed, I was all the bad things you could ever think of.

"What's up?" I asked her as I sat down by the table. Mom looked over at dad, then she grabbed his hand, she was nervous, I could easily tell... Why would she be nervous?

"Since you turned 18 last month, we thought it would be nice for you to know the truth" Mom explained, I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned back into the chair.

"We haven't been completely honest with you" dad said as he looked at me. Mom grabbed some papers and handed them to me, I furrowed my eyebrows once again and grabbed them, then I started looking through them.

"Adoption?" I quietly asked myself as I looked at the first page. As I read page-by-page tears started running down my cheeks. How could this happen? Was I really adopted?

"Am I adopted?" I asked mom and dad, or well 'mom' and 'dad'. Both of them nodded their heads and looked down at the table.

"Your mom and I were never able to get kids on our own, so we adopted you" 'dad' explained, I shook my head and dried some tears away from my cheeks.

"But we have never regretted anything, you're perfect" he continued, I shook my head and stood up, and then I ran upstairs and into my room. The door creaked as I closed it; I then looked the door and sled down the wall. I hugged my knees as I cried. I had no idea on why I got so sad, I just never really thought about being adopted. And of course I couldn't help but think about my real mom and dad.

"Sweetie, please open the door! We never meant to hurt you! We only think you deserve the best!" 'mom' said as she knocked on my door. I shook my head and sobbed loudly.

"Just please leave me alone!" I cried. I heard 'mom' sigh, then her footsteps went away from the door.  

I stood up from the floor and looked at the papers again, I had them in my hands as I ran upstairs.

"Why me?" I asked myself, and then I threw the papers all over my room. I sobbed loudly, then I went out to my bathroom and turned on the water in the bathtub, I really needed a shower, I needed time to think. I hurried to get my phone, and then I went back into the bathroom and took all of my clothes off. I got in the tub and leaned my head back, and then I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went into music and found some music, and then I placed my phone on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes.

"'I'm so used to being used. So I love when you call unexpected, cause I hate when the moment's expected. So I'mma care for you, you, you. I'mma care for you, you, you, you, yeah. Cause girl you're perfect, you're always worth it. And you deserve it, the way you work it. Cause girl you earned it, girl you earned it," I sang as I thought about everything.

After a long shower I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body, and then I went into my room and noticed a piece of paper on the floor by my door.