Part 2 of @Jenniphonguyen's imagine!

Part 2 of @jenniphonguyen's imagine
4 years have passed since Justin and I broke up... But I'm happy again, and I can only thank my beautiful daughter Evelyn and my boyfriend Christian for. But I just don't love Christian... I still love Justin, and I think of him everyday... When I met Christian, he was a little scared of me having a baby, but today Evelyn and him are like father and daughter, even though Christian doesn't want her to call him father? Which I've understood? Also lately we had been fighting a lot, and I didn't know why...
Today Evelyn, Christian and I were going to the park nearby our apartment.
I walked into the living room with Evelyn by my side. But I immediately stopped walking, when I could hear Christian talking on the phone.
"Don't worry baby, she won't find out," he said, I quietly gasped and picked up Evelyn. I ran back to her room and made her play with some toys until I would get her again.
I stormed into the living room and took the phone away from Christian.
"What to you think, you're doing?" I asked him as I ended the call. Christian rolled his eyes and took his phone back.
"Nothing you have to worry about" he said, he put his phone in his pocket and sniffled.
"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him, Christian smirked evilly and shrugged his shoulders.
"You will never know, will you?" he faked cooed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Don't you dare roll your eyes of me!" Christian suddenly said as he grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall. I closed my eyes and waited for him to slap me... He had been like this for a very long time, and to be honest I was actually getting used to being abused, as long as he didn't hurt Evelyn I was happy.
I opened my eyes again and looked at Christian.
"Why didn't you hit me? Haven't I deserved it?" I asked him as I pushed him away from me. I really needed him to punch me so my temper would go crazy. Christian pushed me against the wall, and finally he punched me. I made a face and opened my eyes.
"That's it! You're out of this apartment in exactly 20 minutes! You don't say a thing, you just pack all of your clothes and get the shit out of my apartment!" I yelled at him. Christian got a little taken back by my outburst. He rolled his eyes, then he went into our - well now mine - bedroom. I watched him pack for 5 minutes, and then I went into Evelyn's room and sat down with her on her bed.
"Mommy, where is Christian going?" Evelyn asked me as she leaned her head against my arms. I picked her up and placed her on my lap.
"He's just leaving for a little while" I told her, by the way Evelyn knows Justin is her dad, she just never met him, she had only seen pictures of him.
15 minutes later I heard the front door open, and then it get closed with a slam.
"Do you still wanna go to the park Evelyn?" I asked Evelyn with a smile. I wasn't even sad about Christian leaving, I was just happy all of this was over!
"Yeah, but mommy, why are you purple on your cheek?" Evelyn asked me as she lightly touched my left cheek; I flinched in pain and stood up with her in my arms.
"That's nothing you have to worry about sweetie" I told her, then I went out to the bathroom and covered my cheek.

3 weeks have passed now, Lauren knows Christian and I broke up, and actually she made me realize that I should get back together with Justin. But I just couldn't let myself go to his house. So I texted him to meet me at the nearest Starbucks, which he immediately agreed to do. Sadly I didn't have anyone to babysit Evelyn, so I had to take her with me. Today I was just wearing a pair of black jeans, a cute, black, lace top, a peach colored jacket and my white, low converse. My hair was just braided, and my makeup was a little more than usual. And don't ask me why, because I really don't know...
Over the part 4 years I had also gotten a lot of tattoos, I would say I at least had 35 tattoos, but not some people would look at, I mean yes they would, but they were small, and I absolutely loved them. My 2 favorite tattoos had to be the one with Evelyn's name, and the one that said "Inhale the future, exhale the past". That was my first tattoo; I got it, when I was pregnant with Evelyn.
Evelyn was wearing a cute, white dress with pantyhose and a cardigan, just to make sure she wasn't freezing.
We arrived at Starbucks, and I noticed Justin was sitting by a table in a corner. I lightly smiled and walked over to him. He hadn't noticed me until I sat down across him. He looked up at me and smiled widely.
"Hey" he said as he continued to smile. He looked pale; he wasn't his chubby - but sexy - self.
"Hey" I said back as I placed Evelyn beside me.
"And who is this cutie?" he asked Evelyn, even though he knew it was his daughter.
"Hey daddy" she said, Justin's eyes got wide, and he hurried to look at me.
"She knows I'm her dad?" he asked me; I nodded my head and smiled. Justin smiled widely again and called Evelyn over to him. With no doubt Evelyn got onto his lap and wrapped her tiny arms around his waist.
"I missed you" she said, Justin took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around her.
"I missed you too sweetie" he said.
"She thinks you have been on tour" I whispered to Justin. Justin nodded his head and kissed the top of Evelyn's head. By that moment I realized I had made a mistake of leaving him. We could have been so happy together, and Evelyn could have seen her dad everyday.
"Listen Justin, I actually wanted to talk to you about something important" I told him, Justin sighed and nodded his head.
"I did a mistake by leaving you! Because there hasn't been a day these past 4 years that I haven't been missing you," I told him, Justin smiled widely and looked at me as a sign to continue.
"I still love you, I just needed to end a relationship with a big jerk to realize it," I told him. Justin furrowed his eyebrows and stood up with Evelyn in his arms. He sat down beside me and placed his forehead against mine.
"I still love you, and I'm so sorry for cheating on you! You don't deserve to be treated like that, you deserve to be treated like a princess, and I promise you, if you will ever take me back, I will treat you like the most beautiful and perfect princess" Justin explained, I chuckled and a tear ran down my cheek.
"You have no idea how good it feels to hear that" I told him as I grabbed his jaw, Justin let go of a tear, too, and finally he placed his lips on top of mine.
"Will you please give me a second chance?" he asked me, I nodded my head, and then I connected our lips again.
"Of course" I told him, and then suddenly everyone around us started clapping. My eyes got wide, and I hurried to look around. I hadn't even noticed all of them looking at us, let alone that the whole Starbucks was completely quiet. I chuckled and dried some of my tears away, this couldn't have been a more perfect day...

* A year later *"Come on guys, we better leave now" I yelled as I slowly made my way downstairswith my big belly. Justin and I were having another baby next month... Suddenly Justin and Evelyn came running down the stairs. Evelyn was on Justin'sshoulders. "You guys are crazy" I chuckled as I rested my hand on my baby bump. "We are, but we're your crazy" Justin said. He placed Evelyn on the ground, andthen he leaned up to me and kissed my lips. "Mommy, are we going to visit auntie Lauren and her new baby?" Evelyn asked aswe made it outside to the car. I nodded my head and got in. Justin buckledEvelyn's seatbelt, and then he got in the car as well and drove us to thehospital. I had finally gotten the family, I had been dreaming about...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! I tried to make this a little diffrent, but I hope you like it...

If you like my imagine, please COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE this with everyone on Wattpad and outside Wattpad.

- Amalie xo