Part 2 of @Jmacbelieberfan's imagine!

Part to of @Jmacbelieberfan

Finally 10 hours later we were landing, but Justin would still not tell me, where we were. The whole flight had been so nice, I actually never liked to fly, but this had made me rethink my idea of flying. Justin had made sure I had everything, a book called Paper towns by John Green, earphones and my iPad, oh and also my MacBook. But Justin and I had used most of our time on watching different movies and exchange our presents for each other. I had given Justin a gift certificate to a place, where he could parachute jump. I knew he had also wanted to try it, but he had never done it, so I decided to get him one of those along with a collage of the best pictures of us, I know it's cheesy, but luckily Justin loved it.

Justin had given me this really expensive ring, it had a mother of pearls stone in it and then a lot of small diamonds around it, it was so beautiful!

But the funniest present he had gotten me a really sexy, pink pair of lingerie, which he apparently thought I should wear tonight, and now that he had gotten me it, he would of course get to see me in it, but later! "Come baby, we're finally here," Justin whispered against my neck, I sighed and closed my eyes. Justin gently placed a peck on my sweet spot, and then he moved his head and stood up. He reached out his hands for me to take them, so I did, and he pulled me up from the comfy chair.

"Where are we?" I asked Justin as we got out of the plane, I said goodbye to Christine, and then looked at Justin again.

"We're in Paris," he mumbled against my cheek, and then he placed a peck on it and afterwards pulled away. I squealed as Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Justin and I spent our honeymoon in Paris, so to be back here was so amazing!

"Aww" I cooed, then I got onto my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, then I got down again and ran into the airport. Justin grabbed our suitcases, and then we made our way outside. Apparently Justin had rented a car, because he walked directly over to a matt, black Ferrari 458 Italia. But after he had gotten the suitcases into the trunk, he handed me the keys and winked. I gasped and my eyes were wide.

"Are you seriously letting me drive this baby?" I asked hi, Justin smiled widely and nodded his head.

"I trust you baby!" he said, I smiled widely and squealed once again.

It was getting dark in Paris since it was about 10pm and in Los Angels it was about 11am, so there weren't that many cars on the road, which gave me the change to drive faster than normally. I had opened the window, so my hair was flying, and generally I was just feeling really good! I had always been a sucker for cars, and Justin said it was one of the many things he adored, so it couldn't be better.

"Baby slow down! We can't have the police arrest us!" Justin laughed as he looked at me, I smiled widely and shook my head, and then I got down to 160 miles per hour.  

"Sorry, you know I have something with cars" I told him with a smirk, Justin chuckled and nodded his head,

"I sure do" he said, I gasped and slapped him on his chest.

"But you still love me!" I told him with a big smirk; Justin smirked to and pretended to think about it.

"Hey, you shouldn't even be thinking about it!" I told him as I pouted.

"You know I'm just kidding baby, I love you with all my heart, and you know it!" Justin said as he placed his hand on my thigh. I nodded my head and smiled widely.

"I love you too baby, and again happy anniversary" I told him; Justin pecked my cheek and looked around.

"We have to go left next time" Justin said, I nodded my head and slowed down even more, then as we made it to, where we were going to the left, I turned left and soon after we arrived at the hotel. I parked the car outside the hotel and got out of the car. Then a man that worked at the hotel came out to us and grabbed our suitcases.