Imagine for @Antoniabuelta00!

Imagine for @Antoniarebuelta00

I can't believe this! This is the fourth time Justin forgets our dinner dates, only because he was busy in the studio! I sighed as I went upstairs and into our bedroom again to change into something else! I slipped out of my black tight dress and got into a pair of workout pants and a muscle T-shirt. Because I had decided to go for a run to get some of my aggressions out. I got on my favorite Nike shoes, and then I went downstairs and outside. I didn't even bother cleaning after my and Justin's forgotten date. I wanted him to feel bad when he got home. I locked the front door, and then I just found my earphones and listened to some music as I ran. I don't know how long I had been running, but I was feeling really good, so I ran a little more, until I magically found my way back to Justin and I's house. As I ran into our driveway, I noticed Justin's car was parked outside. I smirked to myself, and then I opened the front door and went inside. Justin must have heard me because a few seconds later he was standing right in front of me.

"Where have you been?" he asked me as he looked at me. I decided to ignore him, so I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. As I closed the refrigerator Justin stood right behind it. I scoffed, and then I turned around and opened my bottle of water, which I downed in less than 20 seconds.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Justin asked me as he turned me around and held my wrist tight. I winced in pain and tugged my arm away from him.

"Why do you think?" I asked him harshly as I pointed towards the beautiful dinner table.

"OMG, baby I'm so sorry!" Justin apologized, I sarcastically chuckled, and then I turned around and made my way upstairs.  

"Baby please! I forgot!" Justin begged, immediately I stopped walking and turned around.

"You forgot? How can you forget 4 dates in a row?" I asked him, when Justin didn't answer, I just rolled my eyes and made my way into the bedroom.

"You know I'm busy in the studio, I need to finish this album" Justin explained as he gently grabbed my hand. I shook my head and took my hand out of his.

"You could at least have texted me or something!" I told him, I could feel how upset this made my, so a few tears ran down my cheeks. I quickly dried the tears away, and then I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, before Justin could open the door again. I took a deep breath, and then I quickly undressed myself and got into the shower.

After showering and getting dressed into a grey, loose dress, a pair of black see-through tights and a pair of adidas shoes I went downstairs and stopped my tracks, when I saw Justin standing at the end of the stairs with a beautiful red rose in his hands. Actually he was also wearing a button up shirt in white and a pair of ripped jeans instead of his other clothes. I furrowed my eyebrows and went down the last few steps.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I asked Justin, Justin just lightly smiled and grabbed my hand, then he followed me over to the dinner table, where the food I had made had been heated.

"I thought I would make for all the times betrayed you" Justin explained, I simply nodded my head and let Justin push out my chair. After I had sat down, Justin went over to his own side and sat down.  Justin scooped some of the Spaghetti Bolognese onto my plate and then on his own.

"I'm so sorry for all the times I stood you up! I have just been so busy lately, I wanted to write you the perfect song, but I just can't seem to get all my words out, because whenever I come up with something, it's just not enough! You deserve so much more!" Justin explained as he grabbed my hand over the table. I gulped and held his hand tight.