Imagine to @__Tu__Flaca0415!

Imagine to @__Tu__Fluca0415
I waited for Justin to meet me at my locker, we were going to hang out right after school, but he was 5 minutes late, which was a little weird.
Justin and I had recently just started dating, and honestly I couldn't be happier!
"Hey baby, sorry I took so long, I had to pee" Justin truthfully said, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love how honest you are" I told him, then I pulled him closer and connected our lips, I hadn't seen him all day, so I really needed this kiss.
"Ms. Y/L/N, Mr. Bieber kissing is not aloud here" one of the teachers said, which caused Justin and I to pull away from each other. Justin grabbed my hand, then we went outside, and right as we were about to get inside Justin's car, my phone started ringing.
I groaned as I realized it was my mom.
"I gotta take this" I told Justin, Justin nodded his head, then as I answered the phone, Justin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.
"Hey mom" I greeted as I answered the call.
"Hey sweetie, listen both dad and I will be home late tonight, so could you please pick up Ella from kindergarten?" mom asked, I rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile even though I knew she couldn't see me. It wasn't because I didn't want to pick up my sister, I had just hoped to have the afternoon with Justin, alone.
"Yeah, I'll pick her up" I told mom, mom thanked me, then we said our goodbye, and I turned around in Justin's arms.
"I need to pick up my sister, would you mind helping me?" I asked him, Justin smiled widely and nodded his head.
"Yeah, of course! I always wanted to meet your sister" he grinned, I smiled, then I pecked his lips and got inside his car.
"Great, then let's get going" I told him, then Justin turned on the car, and I gave him the directions to Ella's kindergarten.

Justinparked outside the kindergarten, and we both got out of his car. Justin grabbedmy hand, and together we walked into the kindergarten.
"Hey, who are you here to pick up?" a young lady asked, she must be new,because I had never seen her before.
"We're here to pick up Ella, I'm her big sister" I told the lady, then ladynodded her head, then she disappeared inside the actual kindergarten.
"I'm so nervous" Justin whispered to me, I turned around and raised an eyebrow.
"Why the hell are you nervous? It's my little sister we're talking about" Ichuckled, Justin nervously chuckled, too and turned his head down.
"Well, hopefully we'll be together for a long, long time, and I wanna make sureshe likes me" Justin smirked, I smiled sweetly and pecked his lips as a lightshade of pink crept onto my cheeks.
"I hope we'll stay together for a long, long time, too" I told him, then thesound of light steps was heard.
"Y/N!" Ella yelled, I immediately turned around and bended down in front ofher.
"Hey Ella, are you ready to go home?" I asked her as I picked her up, Ellanodded her head, but as she noticed Justin, she placed the head in the crook ofmy neck.
"Ella, this is Justin, my boyfriend" I told Ella as I looked from her over toJustin.
"Hey Ella, it's nice to finally meet you" Justin said as he walked closer tous. Ella removed her head from my neck and looked at Justin.
"Hey Justin" she quietly said, Justin smiled widely and looked up at me.
"Ella, can I please get a hug?" Justin asked as he pouted. Ella chuckled andnodded her head, then she reached her arms out for Justin to grab her, which hedid.
Ella hugged him tight and hid her head in the crook of his neck.
Justin awed without sound and looked at me.
"She is so cute" he murmured to me, I nodded my head and smiled widely.
This couldn't have been any better.
"Ella, you need to get your jacket and your shoes on" I told Ella, but sherefused, she didn't want to let go of Justin.
"Ella, Justin will be going with us home, so you can spend the whole afternoontogether" I told Ella, immediately Justin got to place her down. I got herdressed in her jacket and her shoes, then Justin grabbed her bag, and then weleft.
"So Ella, what did you do today?" Justin asked as we got inside the car, Ibuckled Ella, and then I got in myself.
"I painted and played with Darcy" she sweetly said, I chuckled, then beforeJustin turned on the engine, I grabbed his face and made me look at him, then Ipecked his lip, which made him smile widely.
"Y/N, where are you and Justin getting married?" Ella suddenly asked, whichmade my eyes get wide.
"What do you mean, sweetie?" I asked her as I turned to look at her, I was beyondembarrassed, and it didn't help that Justin placed a hand on my lap andsqueezed my thigh.
"Well, you and Justin are boyfriend and girlfriend, and because you are havingkids soon, you need to get married" Ella explained as if I was a dumb kid orsomething.
"Ella, Justin and I aren't getting married, we just started dating, so we'retaking things slow, and we're not having a baby" I told her with a smile, butElla just started pouting.
"But I want you guys to have a baby!" he whined.
I was about to say something, when Justin started talking.
"Would you really want us to have a baby?" he asked Ella, I turned around andlooked at him with big eyes.
"Yeah, because then I know you will stay with my sister forever" she explained.
"Aww, you're so sweet Ella" Justin chuckled, Justin looked over at me andsmirked, then a few minutes later we arrived at Ella and I's house.
"Ella go inside, I need to talk toJustin real quick" I told Ella, Ella nodded her head, then she grabbed my keysand unlocked the door.
"What do you wanna talk about baby?" Justin asked with a smirk.
"You know she's just talking, right? She's tired, and she needs a nap real soon"I told him, Justin wriggled his eyebrows and walked closer to me, which causedme to take a step back until I hit the wall.
"Well, I think she's right, we better make sure we stay together forever" hesmirked, then he leaned down and started kissing my neck.
"Justin stop! Ella could see us" I told him, I tried to pull him away from myneck, but he wouldn't move.
Finally Justin moved away, he quickly pecked my lips, then he grabbed my handand dragged me inside.
"Ella, are you ready for your nap?" I asked Ella as we walked inside, when Ididn't see Ella around, I decided to walk upstairs. Ella had fallen asleep inthe bathroom, on the toilet.
I chuckled lightly, then I went over to her and picked her up as gently as Icould.
But unfortunately she woke up.
"Hey sweetie, are you tired?" I asked her as I slowly made my way into herroom. Ella nodded her head and let me place her on the bed.
"No, I don't want you to tuck me in, I want Justin to do it" Ella whined, Inodded my head, then immediately Justin walked over to Ella and tucked her in.
"Sleep tight Ella" he said, then he placed a peck on her forehead, andimmediately she fell asleep.
Slowly Justin and I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, I turned on the TV,then I got in between Justin's legs and cuddled with him.
"I can't believe how good you are with kids" I told him, Justin looked down atme and placed a kiss on top of my head.
"I'm just practicing for my – maybe our – future kids" he smirked, I chuckledand looked up at him.
"I wouldn't mind having kids with you" I told him, then I closed my eyes andfell asleep in Justin's eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think, and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN if you like my imagines. 

- Amalie xo