Imagine for @_ciarahamill_!

I woke feeling amazing, today my best friends and I were going to Coachella. We had traveled all the way from London over here just to experience Coachella one time!

Maddie, Ella and I had rented this really big mansion close to were Coachella was, of course we had rented the house with a lot of other people, that we talked to. I crawled out of my big, comfy bed and went into the bathroom. I quickly showered, then I got dressed in a pair of black, ripped, jean shorts and a white see-through shirt with a floral bra. I decided to just let my hair stay loose. Then I just found my white, low converse and my favorite sunglasses. I also found some cute jewelers to match the outfit. After making sure I looked presentable, I went downstairs to the girls.

"Good morning girls" I smiled as I finally got inside the living room. Maddie and Ella both looked up from their phones and smiled.

"Morning girl, how did you sleep?" Maddie asked me as I sat down beside them and sighed.

"Like a dream, I wish my bed was so comfortable at home" I told them, then I bended over and grabbed a pancake from the coffee table.

"I feel the same way, I just wish I could pack it into my suitcase" Ella whined, both Maddie and I laughed and shook our heads.

"You're crazy girl" I told her; Ella playfully scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You wish" she smirked, I gasped and gave her a little push. Ella pushed back, and we both started laughing like crazy.

"Girls" Maddie said as she looked at us with the eyes like a mother. Ella and I laughed once again and started pushing her.

"Okay, okay! STOP!" Ella finally said, both Maddie and I stopped fooling around, so did Ella.

"Who will be on stage today?" I asked the girls after a minute of silence. Both of the girls shrugged their shoulders, so I stood up and went over to my bag. I found a small program and looked through it.

"Today Madonna, Drake, Ariana Grande will be on stage, of course they're not the only ones, but they sounds like the most interesting people" I told the girls, Maddie and Ella nodded their heads, then they stood up and grabbed their bags.

"Then let's go! We can grab breakfast on the way" Maddie smiled, I nodded my head and so did Ella, then I grabbed my bag and followed the girls outside. 

"What do you girls want for breakfast?" I asked the girls as we started walking towards the city.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am up for a coffee and a muffin at Starbucks" Ella sighed, Ella had always had a big obsession with Starbucks, but who could blame her? I certainly couldn't! Maddie and I nodded our heads, then we made our way towards the nearest Starbucks. We went into line and looked at what we wanted. I decided to go with a normal coffee and a chocolate muffin. So when it was finally our turn, Maddie and Ella ordered first, then I ordered after them.

After getting our order we went outside again and made our way towards Coachella.  

We finally arrived and let me tell you, the atmosphere was amazing, happy people everywhere that were singing a long the artist that was on stage at the moment.   

"This is amazing!" I told the girls, both Maddie and Ella nodded their heads in agreement as they continued to look around.

"What time is it?" Maddie asked me, I shrugged my shoulders, so I found my phone and checked the time.

"Half past 12, so Justin Bieber will be on stage soon" I told the girls with a little squeal, yes I was a big fan of Justin, also even though I was 19 years old!