Imagine to @Justine.pacheco!

I sighed as I realized it was that time of the month again. I had just woken up, and I was now out at the toilet to pee. Justin had left a few hours ago to go to the studio. Lately he had been working on this song with Cody, but he wouldn't let me listen to it, so I was trying to be patient, which really wasn't my good side...

I sighed once again, then I flushed the toilet and took off all of my clothes. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed myself really good and then got out again.

I hurried to wrap a towel around my body, and then I ran into the walk-in closet and found a pair of panties and a bra. Then I ran back to the bathroom and got on my bra and then my panties, before pulling my panties up I found a pad and placed it in it, and then I pulled them up and sighed. I took off my towel and wrapped it around my hair, and then I went back into the walk-in closet and found some clothes. I didn't want to wear light jeans because there was a chance that I would bleed through my pad and then there would come a stain on my jeans, and I really didn't want that. So I found a pair of high waisted Dr. Denim jeans, a black T-shirt that said ' It started with a hi' and a pair of black shoes with small Minnie and Mickey Mouse on them.

I went back into the bathroom again and unwrapped my hair, and then I just went through it with a comb. I never blow dried my hair because it wasn't healthy, and because I knew I would use a straightener or a curling iron when it was dried, but today I had decided to go with the curling iron.

As my hair was drying I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. After I finished making my oatmeal, I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that Justin had tried to call me 3 times, so I hurried to call him back.

"Hey baby" he said as he picked up his phone, I smiled and took a spoon full of oatmeal into my mouth.

"Hey" I said as I swallowed the oatmeal.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" he asked me,

"I was showering" I told as I chuckled, Justin chuckled too.

"Well, I was just wondering if you could come down to the studio? Cody and I want to show you something, but mostly me" Justin asked, I smiled and nodded my head, but I soon realized he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, of course, I'll be there in a hour or so, but be prepared, I'm on my period and my hormones are already playing with me" I told him, Justin laughed, but eventually he awed.

"Well, then it's good that we have a couch you can lay on" he said, I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You can't just bribe me with a couch" I told him as I pouted.

"I'm not baby, we also have chocolate and candy" he playfully said, and I could easily hear on his voice that he was smirking.

"Fine, I'll be there soon" I told him, and before he could say something else, I ended the call.

I chuckled to myself and started eating again.

A few minutes later I was done eating, so I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, I washed the little glass bowl and placed it in the dishwasher, then I went upstairs again and curled my hair.

As I finished I messed my curls a little bit to give them the beachy look, then I went downstairs and grabbed my bag. I made sure I had pads and other stuff I would need, but I realized I only had a few pads left, so as I drove to the studio, I stopped by the grocery store and bought my favorite ones. Then I drove to the studio.

I parked outside the studio and got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and the bag from the grocery store, I had also bought some fruit and some other goodies for the guys and I.