Imagine for @_.Andriasilvaa!

Imagine for @_.Andreiasilvaa

It had been so long since I had seen my best friend Jack, Jack Gilinsky to be exact. And since Justin was out of town for the day, I decided to call Jack and invite him out for dinner. I had just said goodbye to Justin, and I was heading upstairs and into our bedroom to call Jack since my phone was charging. I sat down on the bed and found Jack's number in my phone.

"Hey Y/N" Jack happily said as he picked up his phone.

"Hey Jack" I smiled, "Listen, I was wondering if you would like to hang out? It's been so long since we last saw each other" I asked him and Jack chuckled.

"Is Justin out of town?" he asked as he continued to laugh, I sighed and licked my lips.

"Yeah, but that is not the reason why I'm calling you!" I told him, seriously.

"I know Y/N, I'm just kidding! I would love to hang out with you" Jack chuckled; I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Great, meet me at the mall at 11 am then" I told him.

"Okay, see you there bestie" Jack said, I giggled, then I hung up on him. I quickly locked my phone, and then I got up from the bed and ran into the walk-in closet. I had already showered, actually Justin and I showered together this morning ;)

I found a cute, striped dress, a pair of black see-through tights, a leatherjacket and a pair of white, low converse. I had already done my hair and makeup, my hair was straightened and I had two pieces of hair behind my head secured with a beautiful, white bow. My makeup was normal, just some BB-cream, eyeliner and mascara. It was now time for me to leave since it was half past 10 and it would take me about 30 minutes to drive to the mall. I grabbed my phone, my purse and my sunglasses, and then I ran down the stairs and out of the front door. I locked the door behind me, and then I walked over to my Ferrari 458 Italia and got inside.

After driving for about 30 minutes I finally arrived at the mall. I got out of my car and went inside the mall. And immediately as I walked inside someone wrapped his or hers arms around me from behind. I gasped and was about to scream when the person turned me around, and I realized it was Jack. I gasped and hit his chest before rolling my eyes; Jack just laughed and smiled widely.

"That was so not funny Jack!" I whined, Jack just continued to laugh but eventually he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but your face was priceless!" Jack finally said after a minute, I scoffed and pulled away from him. I tried to stay mad, but you can never stay mad at Jack, you can't stay mad at Justin either!

"Why can't I stay mad at you?" I asked Jack as I whined, Jack shrugged his shoulder and charmingly smiled.

"I just seem to have to affect of people" he smirked; I shook my head and chuckled a little.

"You just believe that!" I told him, and then I started walking. Jack was quick to follow behind me. But eventually he finally reached me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, of course only in a friendly way, Jack had a girlfriend, and I had a boyfriend.

"So, where do you wanna go first?" Jack asked me as he looked down at me.

"Somewhere where you can get food, I'm starving!" I told him as I sighed. Jack laughed and squeezed me tight.

"You really still are yourself!" he smiled; I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped walking.

"Why wouldn't I be myself?" I asked him, Jack also stopped walking and looked at me.