2| Done

"He's a monster, a fucking monster..."

Tw: rape, abuse, attempted suicide

Aurora
Present...

"Good morning Rodrigo" I say. Keeping my head low as I set the table for his breakfast. I prepared him eggs, bacon and pancakes.

"Good morning my princess" he smiles up at me from where he sits on the table. I set his plate in front of him and wait for permission to sit. This is ridiculous...I sigh.

He tastes the eggs and frowns. "Are you trying to poison me you bitch!" What?

"N-no sir I- I made it just as you like them sir" I stutter hating how small and vulnerable he makes me feel.

He grabs me by the hair and bangs my head on the table. I see dots. He throws me to the floor and I scream as his foot meets my ribs.

"Please stop! I didn't do anything wrong! Pl-please d-don't I'll cook it again just please don't!" I beg, I hate that I have to beg for him to stop — only he never does.

"Do not speak without permission Aurora! You little shit after everything me and Maura have given you. You try to poison me! What did you use huh? huh?!"

I whimper as he pulls my hair yelling in my ear. I don't put anything in his food and now I wish I did. Maura is his wife, she's as bad as he is but she's out of town for work. She's probably selling the drugs they make out there somewhere.

"I didn't do anything I swear!" I say with wide eyes filled with fear.

"Liar! I'm gonna have to punish you" he smirks and picks me up, bending me over on the table. He's a handsome man, young and barely into his thirties, what could've happened to him to make him this..wrong?

"No Riggo! Please no! Any-anything but th-that please I-I'm begging you I'll be good I swear!" I cry and scream and beg but it only encourages him more.

He unzips his pants and yanks my school skirt and panties down. I keep begging him to stop but he won't. It hurts so bad.

I always bleed so much, he tears me apart from the inside. It's been months since I was able to walk without being in excruciating pain.

He never stops even when I'm screaming in pain and there's blood all over. It just seems to turn him on more.

After a couple of minutes he is finally done, he slaps my ass and sends me up to shower—again. I didn't even get to have breakfast. It's never more than a fruit or if I'm lucky some bacon, but it's something.

I'm coming down the stairs in my uniform but Riggo is sitting on the couch watching TV. Isn't he going to work today? How will I get to school?

"Rodrigo? Are we going to school today?" I ask

"No." I wait for him to elaborate but he doesn't.

"May I ask why sir?"

"I called saying you were sick and I had to take care of you. I have some friends coming over to watch the game. Stay in your uniform and go cook some lunch. I want meat"

"I will" I say fighting the urge to roll my eyes and stomp my foot like a child.

I walk to the kitchen and start preparing things. He always likes to show me off to his friends. I hate it when they come, at least he is possessive enough to not let them touch me but he likes to do it himself to showcase his power to his friends.