8| Nightmares

"He was too young, too fragile to have to endure the things he did"

Warning: mild sex scene

Matheo

I hear them all laughing upstairs. I want to be there but I just— I can't get close to Aurora. I don't want to get attached and be hurt when she leaves.

I'm an idiot, I know I hurt her yesterday and this morning. It's been haunting me ever since but dad is so attached to her and so are my brothers and it's barely been a day.

I don't want her to hurt my family. She's just a spoiled brat. I'm still sure she's faking the whole flinching and scared little girl thing. No Matheo, those reactions can't be faked and you know it firsthand.

Our mother was a bitch, I never knew why she hated me so much. Why she made her goal in life to hit me every time no one was looking, to make me watch as she fucked other men.

"You ruined me and my opportunity of love Matheo why can't you just fucking die!" She used to say.

Whoever she was fucking at the time dumped her when he found out she was pregnant with her husband's child...me.

I was thrilled when dad got the call that Rora was alive and that we had custody. Afterwards I started thinking it over and I realized it was just to much of a risk for her to be here.

What if she hurts my brothers like Janine did me? What if she's an abuser like our mother was? No I don't think so, she's too...sweet and kind.

What if we ruin her goodness? What if our world turns her bitter and cold or traumatizes her? She isn't safe with us and I don't like it one bit. She needs to go away.

I call one of my usual girls for a quick fuck. Her name is Alyssa and she's perfect for today, she does all the work and leaves without expectations. She uses me just as I use her so it's fine.

I wouldn't fuck a girl if she didn't know that it was only a quick distraction. I make sure they want the same thing, no expectations and no broken hearts.

Alyssa is riding on my dick when dad starts calling a family meeting. I groan

"Faster" I tell her as I watch her breasts jump up and down. I'm about to cum when dad knocks on the door

"Matheo! tell your friend to go home we're having a family meeting!"

And right when dad finishes talking Alyssa moans overly loud. Great, now dad knows exactly what we're doing. Shouldn't she be like running away knowing my dad is on the other side of the door or some shit?

"Coming!" I tell dad and he leaves. Bad choice of words. Alyssa thinks I say it to her and starts moving faster and I moan a little at the movement she's doing with her hips. Damn this girl's good.

She moans loudly again and comes for the second time, I cum right with her on the condom.

I immediately feel more relaxed. The good thing is Alyssa doesn't need to be told to leave, she's already getting dressed and gathering her stuff.

"Bye Theo, call you next week for another round. Maybe your dad can join" she says and winks getting out. Gross. Why do they always want to fuck my dad?

I take a quick shower and she's already gone when I return to my room. Dad is still yelling at me to go to the living room downstairs.

I go down the stairs and find him, he's standing up in front of the window facing the couch. Atlas, Quinn and Sandro are sitting on it.