27| They came for us

Tw: mention of abuse

"They'll be there, no matter what"

Phoenix

We're all set. I'm afraid a storm will come and get in our way to my girl. It's hurricane season and it'll be like it for the next months.

Max is currently untying the boat, it's around 8pm, it won't take long for us to get there but we need to scout the area before we get Rora out.

I don't care what happens to me, my girl is getting out of there tonight. I'll make sure both my babies make it home, it doesn't matter if I come out of it alive or not.

Atlas

My twin. They have my fucking twin. I'm sitting on one side of the boat, Zach had to stay behind to watch Eli and Abby.

Nayil is arranging things at the airport so the US government can take Rodrigo as their prisoner.

We don't trust him to be behind bars in his own country, who knows what shit he'd pull.

Carter is currently hacking into the camera system, he says there are cameras on the cells and every corner of the prison.

Maybe we'll get to see Rora and get a better insight on how we'll get her out.

I can't live without RoRo, I want her here. I want to get to meet my baby niece or nephew. I want to hear her laugh, I want to see her smile and I want to be able to hold her again.

And those motherfuckers who took her are dead.

Carter

There she is. My baby sister, I waited so long to meet her and when I did, it was under the worst circumstances.

No one here really knows what we've had to do behind those doors. What they made us do. I got to feel my niece/nephew kick and hold my sister while she cried in pain.

I just wish it had been under different circumstances, I wish I hadn't had to watch her get beaten. I wish I could've done something sooner.

I finally managed to hack the security system without them noticing. Now the cameras are mine.

Rora is sitting in the little blanket on our cell, people are fucking and fighting around her but she's just crying into her arms.

My poor sister. I don't know if I should show her to my brothers, their dad and Phoenix. It's too heartbreaking to see her sitting on a rough dirty floor with nothing but a pillow and a blanket, sobbing by herself.

"Is that her?" Comes from behind me. I knew he was there but I didn't want to acknowledge him so he wouldn't see what I was seeing.

"Yeah, you shouldn't see this though" I tell him changing the camera.

"She's my daughter, I need to see where she's at" Max says as he sits beside me. The boat starts moving and we go off to the dot.

I show Max the tape, I do my best to explain how we lived in there the last weeks without freaking him out. He finally looks up at me and says

"Thank you, son"

"For what sir?" I'm not his biological son, he doesn't owe me anything.

"For keeping her as safe as you could" he says and pats my back. I smile at him.

We're finally getting my sister back...the good one not the devilish one.

Aurora

I can stop the crying. The girl died, I stabbed her and she died. It usually doesn't come to that. I'm never the one to kill them. He is.

I killed and innocent woman tonight, what if she had a family? A family like mine waiting for her to come home. She never will...who knows, maybe I won't either.

Stop thinking like that Rora, you need to stay alive for your baby. I place a hand on my belly.

"Everything will be okay little one, they'll come for us... your uncles will be able to play around with you and spoil you as they should've done with me and didn't have the chance"

I whisper to the little pumpkin, well he feels more like a huge pumpkin though

"Your papa will cuddle you and take you on piggy back rides, he already loves you so much and I know he'll be the best grandpa you'll have. Don't tell that to uncle A though"

I sniff and giggle slightly when it kicks on my side

"And Phoenix, I know he's the dad you deserve little one" I say and my voice cracks once again

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to protect you better pumpkin, but I promise I'll be better. We just need to hold on for a little longer all right?"

It is as if he/she understands because I feel it's kicks again right on my navel.

"Owie, you know it hurts when you kick there" I laugh slightly, ignoring the man on the cell beside me watching.

"You will surely be great competition for your uncles when you grow up a little more. You'll probably be 3 and kicking their asses on the beach" another kick. I love it when it kicks, it's such a beautiful thing and it lets me know it's okay and alive.

I've had my few scares after a beating when it doesn't move for a while, last time I started hyperventilating and Carter couldn't get me to calm down but, when he started talking to the baby he/she kicked and I cried in joy that it was okay.

My blood runs cold when I hear his voice again. I still have nightmares of the first time he raped me.

"Time to take my baby out of you princess"

Riggo

"No" I panic as the guards pick me up and into what looks like a medical room.

I scream and kick as they strap me to the table. "Don't! Please it's too soon my baby will die!" I scream again

"You underestimate my resources princess, I'll take this baby and raise it to be just like me" he says to my face with a sick smile.

"I hope it'll be a girl so I can have my own personal toy again. Just like you were" Rodrigo tells me grinning like a psychopath

"Don't you dare to even think about it you sick bastard!" I yell

"Tsk tsk don't talk to me like that sweetie" he says and presses a kiss to my temple. I'm so well tied up that I can't even move.

I scream as I feel a scalpel pierce my skin, not enough to be deep, yet extremely painful. The lady cutting into me manages to cut about 4 inches of skin when a loud boom shakes the room.

"Get your hands off my girl" someone says in a scary, furious, deep and commanding voice.

Phoenix...they came for us

A/N
Hellooo readers! I'm so happy so many of you are following my story✨

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think the baby is a girl or a boy?

I hope you're enjoying the story! Thank you so much for reading❤️

Go read my other stories pretty please and thank you <3