5| Sorellina

A/N (22/03) If you are liking the story please go read my other book 'River Rose' I believe it's better than this one🤍

"The darkness is and will always be overwhelming"

TW: mentions of abuse, rape and attempted suicide

Aurora

Max and I have been talking for a while now. There's something about my dad that makes me want to tell him everything.

I decide to let him know a little bit more about everything when he asks me how life at Riggo's was...

"Can I ask, how was your relationship with Maura and Riggo? I know that they were involved with drugs but how was your life with them?" My dad asks me

"It was not good. They were verbally abusive and  umm I had to follow certain rules and if I didn't follow them there would be consequences " I say looking away. I'm not ready to tell anyone about the abuse.

"Look at me baby. We will not yell at you because you don't follow a rule or something. You can get grounded but I expect you to be responsible enough for your acts to apologize sincerely, when the boys do something wrong I encourage them to tell me themselves and ask for forgiveness. It is always given, depending on what they did I take away their phones or things like that"

I sigh "D-do you have any rules I have to follow?"

"I actually do" Crap..

"Oh okay umm can you tell me what they are?"

" Yeah baby girl of course, they're pretty simple but breaking them does get you grounded. No dating in general without our permission, we need to meet the love interest first. I don't want you drinking or doing drugs, if you want to have a drink have it with my or your brother's supervision. Don't go out without telling us first so we know you are safe, don't lie to us and come to me if you are in trouble because we are family and we love you, we all help each other. Friday nights are spent together in family, dinner is always together too and if we can we try to eat every meal with each other. Mantain your own space clean so the maids are not overworked, they have enough work to do already. Lastly, you are free to tell me if you are uncomfortable in any way alright?"

"Those don't sound much like rules , you sure that's all?" I ask

"Yes Rora, that's all" he confirms with a nod and a small smile.

"What about getting good grades in school or cooking every meal on time?" I hesitantly ask him

"I already saw your previous report cards and your grades are perfect. I don't think I'll have to worry about it, plus I know you finished school ealry. And about the meals, we actually have a cook. If you wish to help make a meal you definitely can"

"Oh alright that's relatively easy then"

"It is. You can tell me if you don't like something we're doing or if you have any questions" I want to cry why is he such a good dad? I want to call him dad..can I?

"I do have a question...Max can—can I call you dad? I've never had a dad" I ask him. I'm afraid he'll say no. Why would he want th—