28| Rescued

"Together is better"

Matheo

I plunge my knife into a guard, I've lost count of how many I've killed already. Everything for my little sister. I'm covered in blood from head to toe. I see dad across from me killing with deathly calm.

We are inside the prison. It's huge, there are alarms blaring out and gunshots going off everywhere.

Carter went off with Phoenix. Nix killed like 5 guards in three moves, didn't know the guy had such good skills.

Atlas is guarding my back and I his as we advance from room to room. We are in charge of freeing innocents, Quinn gets them to the boats.

Sandro and dad are clearing the path as much as they can for Nix and Carter.

Bang
Bang
Bang

I shoot the guards and dodge a punch, I break the guys jaw and just for the fun of it plunge my knife into his balls.

His screams are music to my ears. They didn't have mercy for my sister neither will I for them.

Maximus (Dad)

I break the fucker's neck, dodge a punch and brutally kick the head of another. He falls to the floor with the thud. I grab two guards by the heads and smash them together.

Time to go crazy. I take my knifes out in one throw I kill four men. I turn around and come face to face with a gun. Alessandro kicks it out of my face and right as I'm about to thank him a grenade falls to my feet.

"DOWN!" I yell to my sons and kick it as far as I can. We all get into a room, it doesn't have a door so we still feel the impact but we are trained to keep going even with out ears ringing.

It's stupid really, if they had women on their team I'm sure their security would be hell of a lot better. I scoff, stupid chauvinistic men.

I look over my family and make sure they're all okay, we exchange nods and keep going. I won't stop until I get my daughter back.

Alessandro

Phoenix and Carter are running down the stairs towards where Rora is. We cleared the path but after they get down they're on their own until we get there.

I untie a bloody woman from the chair in one of the torture rooms and hand her to Quinn. He's the fastest of us so he's in charge of putting them to safety.

He's the only one who can run from the boats to here in less than a minute and still have the energy to keep going.

Guards are helping him carry them all but still he's basically doing all the hard work.

Blood is dribbling down my chin. Oh this man is dead. He had the audacity to hit me. I smile at him and I'm sure I look sinister. He makes to turn back but I grab his hair and stab his eye.

He screams. I love when they scream. They hurt my sister. They're all dead. I snap his neck and move on to another.

We all keep going until we reach the cells where Rora was, we know she's not here but there's still people we have to free.

If we only knew what we were letting out into the world...

I approach a big man. He's a handsome guy but is covered in dirt and...blood? Gross. He looks in good shape, maybe he just got here because he isn't hurt.