15| Clever

"She's stronger now, she'll never let him win again"

Tw: mentions of previous rape, attempted assault, danger of miscarriage, violence

Aurora

I'm submerged into the water. The baby is all I can't think about as I rise to the surface coughing.

Dad and my brothers are all getting pushed into chairs now, looking over at the pool I'm in right now.

Riggo is in his nakedness on the edge of the pool looking at me. The guards are statues ready to do as they're ordered.

"Ahhh. That's better. Now like I said — time for the show" he jumps into the pool. I swim away from where he's emerging.

I just have to make time. The scissors are still inside my slippers. I somehow managed to keep them on as I fell into the water.

"I like you better wet. Sex is always better when one is drenched in water, like shower sex I mean. Remember the first time we had sex in the shower princess?"

I'll never be able to fucking forget. I briefly glance at me brothers and father.

"Now unless you want Atlas here to be shot, get out of the pool on the opposite side. Not were your family is...the other side understand?"

I do as I'm told and get out. Now there's a whole pool separating me from my family.

"Get the hoodie off" he says as he gets out of the pool and in front of me.

I do but say... "What about I make you a deal?"

"Hmm interesting, tell me about it" he puts his hands on my hips. I slap them away. He frowns and puts them back on. I slap them away again. He glares but doesn't put them back.

"I'll go with you to another room, I will not fight one bit. Just don't make them watch. I'll do everything you ask for" I say

I hear my family's muffled protests.

"I like that, with one condition. I won't make them watch me fuck you if you suck me off — without biting this time. And you can't fight me when I fuck you"

Tears gather in my eyes. I see one of our men on the vents. Only because of that I say "Fine"

Rodrigo smiles widely. I get to my knees. I quickly and throughly grab the big scissors and just as I see red dots appear on Riggo's guard's heads I impale the scissors into his hardened dick.

He screams in pain and tries to pry them off. The guards are dead and our people are appearing. He manages to fall on top on me and hits me on the stomach and head repeatedly.

I scramble away from him, I'm covered in his blood. My brothers and dad come over running.

Their men are picking a still crying and screaming Rodrigo and handcuffing him. Dad carefully picks me up and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry this happened baby it's all my fault I didn't pay attention I'm sorry. You handled it all so well, you were so smart baby" he says still hugging me.

I hug my brothers too.

"You both okay?" Asks Theo

"Yeah I think so, I need to get changed it's cold" I say

"Let's head inside" says Atlas

We all go into the kitchen. Alessandro is thanking our guards and soon everyone who isn't family is out of the house. I change into new pjs and towel dry my hair as best as I can.

"How are you feeling principessa?" Alec asks me

"I'm okay, I just have to sleep the day off" I say as I sit down with them on the table.

"You did really well kiddo" Quinn says and I smile at him.

"Yeah I'm sorry we didn't protect you, it was the other way around" Atlas says with teary eyes. I go to him and hug him

"It wasn't your fault. Any of you. I was the only one able to do something because I was free, you guys had guns and knifes to your heads"

"You were such a badass out there. When did you get the scissors?" Theo asks

"I felt something was wrong when I got out of the shower so I managed to hide them into my slippers right before the door swung open"

"Damn. And the breaking the guys hand was awesome baby" Dad says proudly

"I taught her that!" Atlas happily says

We're soon laughing and joking and I feel lighter. Something's not right though.

I get up to make myself a cup of tea. I'm about to set it on the table in front of me and sit when a sharp, excruciating pain hits me in the lower stomach and lower back. I drop the cup and fall to my knees. I whimper

Something is really fucking wrong

They're all around me now and I'm clutching my stomach and crying. Everything seems to be in slow motion. I can't hear what they're saying.

All I feel is pain. All I hear is a ringing in my ears. All I see is red. My baby. He has to be okay this can't be happening. Please let him be okay. My thighs are covered in blood. I might be screaming.

I know I'm saying it hurts. That and my baby is all I can think about. I feel motion around me. They're all freaking out. My vision is blurry.

Someone is carrying me now. We're in the car. I'm crying and repeating something over an over again. I don't even know what. All I can hear is the pounding in my heart. Theo is the one carrying me. He's covered in my blood too.

He's rocking me and trying to calm me down but I can't hear him.

I don't know how but I got to the hospital room. Doctor García is here and I'm hyperventilating.

"Tell me there's a heartbeat please JUST TELL ME ITS ALIVE! please please please" I yell at her and plead...

A/N

It'll be okay. I'm crying. Why did I start writing this book again? Now I'm a mess...for like the fifth time of the week

Don't worry guys Aurora and the baby will be fine❣️

Anywayyyyys thank you for reading!! Don't forget to vote ✨