Bonus I: Aurora

This is my thank you for a 100k! I love you all
_____
Butterflies 🦋

••••
There's gonna be Smut on this chapter so if you don't like it...turn your fat/little ass back around sweetie, this one's not for you
••••

"I fucking hate you!" I loudly groan as do my brothers when we hear the sound of yelling.

"Well I hate you! You fucking shrinked dick!"

Oooh low blow. My family and I laugh as we watch Alessandro fight with Vanessa, one of his two girlfriends.

"Oh yeah? Well then you can go suck some pussy! Just not Aria's because I'm gonna fuck her senseless tonight" Sandro snuggly says and Vanessa huffs

"Only if you get to her first" she says throwing her long black hair over her shoulder and sprints towards the exit. Alessandro right behind her, both still yelling at each other.

People around us look at them in either curiosity or annoyance. The scandalized expression of an old lady makes me laugh.

"Well, at least he's getting laid tonight" Matheo says and I laugh

Dad dragged us all to one of the clubs uncle A took him to last Friday. It's more a casino, we're all dressed up nicely, the boys in fancy suits and I'm wearing a tight, short black dress.

It's been a month since the wedding, I told Phoenix about the pregnancy during our honeymoon and we found out it's twins, they'll be born August 27th.

And I'll finally get my damn C-section since last time my little Sam decided to make mommy suffer as hell.

My husband trails his hands up and down my arms sending shivers down my spine "Oh, Sandro is not the only one who's getting fucked tonight baby" he whispers and in lick my lips

"Oh yeah?" I breathily ask as I sip my lemonade, he hums in response. I look over my shoulder, dad is flirting with a nice, fancy looking woman.

That is until he accidentally spills his drink on the table, I sigh. "What is Uncle A teaching him about flirting? Because he sure as hell has learnt nothing" I say to Phoenix and we laugh about it

Dad gets so clumsy when he's nervous it's kind of adorable. Well, the lady he was talking to sure doesn't feel like it but..

"Oop there she goes" Nix says as the lady's friend comes over to him with a shy smile and helps him clean the mess "Dammit!" I mutter

My husband and I were betting all night on who my brothers or dad would eventually end the night with, Phoenix bet on the woman currently talking to my dad.

"You owe me a blowjob babe" he says and kisses my cheek. The winner gets oral as a prize, although it's a win-win either way.

Yeah we may or may not be finding amusing other people's actions tonight. We've been watching everyone for a while now. What? making fun of people is our way of entertainment.

My brothers are all making their way to play poker, Theo was with us but he's currently flirting with one of the waitresses. Making the most of his free time I guess. He's been busy with the twins.

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" I tell my husband and wink at him. I've been horny all day since my child cockblocked me this morning.

Phoenix was about to eat me up when we heard Sam crying on his crib on the other room, turns out he wanted to go play on the beach...at 7am

"I can pay my dues and give you a quick blow, just to freshen up a bit" I say running my ass to his front. He grunts in my ear and I smirk when he grabs my hips to stop the movement before a tent grows in his pants.