34| Family

Thank you all for the supportive comments! 🥺 I woke up to notifications on lots of my readers being super sweet and encouraging so thank you! It brightened my day🤍

Warning: mild smutty scenes
Lots of blood, torture and violence ;)

Aurora

I wake up with the sun lighting up my room, I look over to my side and watch as the angel sent to save me sleeps. So peaceful, so beautiful. I take his little finger in mine and kiss it.

I then look to my other side. My boy may not be as cute as my baby but he's still so damn handsome.

He's sleeping with a hand over my waist and his head is tucked on the crook of my arm with his arms hugging it as if my arm were a freaking stuffed animal.

It's been a week since we returned home, Sergei is rotting in the basement and today I'm gonna go watch what they do to him.

My brothers have been torturing him for the whole week but today's the day they'll do their worst and kill him.

I get an idea and carefully untangle myself from Phoenix, it's about six am so I need to feed Sam and then one of my brothers or dad takes him for an hour so I can get ready.

I feed him for a bit, bathe him and leave him smelling of baby cologne. He looks so damn cute. I take him outside under the sun for a little bit too.

Usually Nix helps me even if it's so early but I want him to sleep a bit more for what I've planned.

Little Sammy is dressed in a lion onesie with cute matching socks. It's hot today because summer is finally back and I don't have to dress him up like we were in the damn North Pole.

"You ready to go with uncle Theo? Yeah?" I talk to Sam and I could've sworn he gave me a little smile. Today's Matheo's hour with him so I knock on his door and he opens immediately.

"Morning lil sis, morning buddy!" He says and kisses my head immediately taking Sam from my arms.

Matheo ignores my existence while I watch as he starts doing funny faces for Sammy and I just laugh shaking my head.

"Shout for me if you need anything" I say

"Yeah yeah love you too" he says too focused on my son and trying to get him to smile.

I go back to my room and wash my teeth and face, I go back to bed to wake up Phoenix the way I planned. I had promised to get on my knees for him so I will.

"Hey babe. Wake up you need to go shower now, it's late" I whisper dropping kisses along his neck

"Mmm that feels goo—where's Sam?" He says panicked as he doesn't see him here

"He's with Matheo, I bathed and fed him already so you could sleep a little longer" I say and he smiles sitting up

"You are the best baby" he pecks my lips

"Go shower I'll take your things to the bathroom" I say

"Alright" he says kissing my lips again. I can't wait for the six weeks after birth period to be over dammit. I want to have sex already and that's something I'd never thought I would say.