1

"Taetae!"

A tiny boy ran towards his friend with his adorable bunny smile that can make anyone turn their hearts into goo if they take a single glance at such a cute sight. Said boy went and jumped on his Taetae's back, who almost lost his balance if not hadn't heard the little one yell his name outloud.

"Baby, you be careful because you almost made both of us fall"

Taetae looked at the pure sunshine on his back, eyes shining so brightly and letting out the most adorable giggles he's ever heard. The older only received a big bear hug from the younger, but he wasn't complaining.

"It's okay! Taetae will always catch Koo!"

Pure adoration is seen in Taetae's eyes as he watched little Koo's nose scrunch from smiling widely. He was really happy to have met such a pure and sweet boy in his life. He would never ask for anything other than just being with his baby's side forever.

"Taetae, Koo heard that hyungie didn't want to go with new parents!"

This made him sigh and gently put the little one down on the grass, telling him to sit before he could explain.

You see, Taetae is an orphan and they're both at the orphanage, but Koo isn't one of them. He was just a curious boy, who saw another boy sitting all by himself in the playground while other children have fun with one another.

His parents only smiled softly as the little boy asked them if he could go and play in the playground. Fortunately, the employees did not mind it and was happy to let Koo make some friends. The cutie was on a mission and approached the sad boy, sitting on a swing set.

Taetae could never forget that bright smile directed to him, he felt his heartbeat quickened when a precious angel held his hand and asked him to play. Who could say no to such a sweet boy?

It became a routine for Koo to visit his Taetae in the orphanage and play together. They draw, pick some flowers and pretty much anything as long as they're together, it will always be fun. Although, Taetae knows this won't last forever.

He'll be too old to stay in the orphanage and be sent away soon. For a 13 year old, he's smart enough to know how the world works and it's honestly sad.

"Koo... I don't like them.."

"But Taetae will always be alone and lonely! Koo has to go to school so Koo can't stay with hyungie!"

The older smiled at the small boy and couldn't help but pull him in an embrace cause he couldn't handle how pure his Koo is. The latter giggled since his hyungie kept pressing his nose on his cheek.

"Taetae, promise Koo something.."

"What is it, baby?"

"If hyungie gets parents, don't ever forget your Koo"

Taetae looked down at the cute boy in his arms with a shock look on his face. He almost wanted to be offended cause how can he forget the best thing that ever came in his life? But he just smiled down softly at Koo and chuckled when he pulled out his pinky finger.

"I promise..."

They both interlocked their pinkies and pressed their thumbs together. Taetae hesitated for a bit, but went for it and did a sign to Koo. The latter tilted his head in confusion as he watched his hyungie softly bump his signed hand to his fist.

"Taetae... what does that mean?"

The older smiled fondly as he softly grabbed Koo's hand to help him do the sign and pressed their signed hands together.