19

"How long have they been doing this bullshit?"

"About.. an hour"

The cafe is being bombarded with cries and wails from the two people currently holding onto each other as they kept babbling nonsense, the others think the staff should get a raise for dealing with these dumbass.

Yoongi's head is pounding as his boyfriend tries to calm his fuming body by holding onto his hand, stopping him from committing any crime and possibly yell at the crying figures.

The said crying dumbos are none other than Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon.

"I am so sorry, Tae baby! I have failed as a Father and now you can't be with the love of your life!!!"

"Father no! I'm the one who's a coward and couldn't function as a human being whenever my Koo is around! Your son is a pussy!"

"My poor baby! My advice made my supposed future son-in-law to leave you. Take away my bonasi trees as punishment!"

"But Father! You love those plants more than Appa!"

Then another voice boomed through their wails.

"HE WHAT?!???!" Jin slammed his hands on the table and due to his action, only made the son and Father cry even louder, but more out of fear than sorrow.

Yoongi needs to drink tea.

He watches as Hoseok tries to stop the oldest from possibly doing a high kick at his husband while the employees panickingly try to calm him down.

"Tae why would you say that?!"

Namjoon cried as he shakes his son's shoulders in disbelief, tears still streaming down his face.

Now Jimin's slowly regretting calling the parents to comfort their son. This is not the comforting he expected from the two, it only made things worse.

His poor baby is losing his mind at the chaos that's happening right before them.

"Babe, give me permission to yell profanities at this idiotic family for everyone's well being"

Jimin chuckled at this and tried to calm his man by caressing his head softly, which resulted in a small purr from the older. They must talk this out or there will be no progression.

Both for Taehyung and Jungkook's sake.

He stood up to walk between the family to gain their attention and properly give them a glare, even though it looks a tad bit ridiculous that he has to strain his neck do it properly.

But his message was clear and the atmosphere calmed down for a bit.

"Look, this is about Taehyung's rejection and broken heart, not Joon hyung's obsession with vegetables"

"Just because they're plants doesn't mean-"

The shorter of the two tries to message the dumb giant with his wide eyes that says 'shut the fuck up, I'm trying to save your ass from your crazy husband!' to which Joon replied with 'but him being crazy is what makes him hot!'

Honestly, Jimin is just ready to give up and not help the dumbass Kim family. His brain cells are at risk the more he spends time with them.

"Just listen, Taehyung really needs some advice and comfort at the moment. Be glad Sihyuk hyung had plenty of substitutes for our class today"

Since Hoseok was the first to witness the sad scene unfold, he immediately barged in the Principal's office to crying his eyes out about the rejection.