9

"When painting, you must learn to find your strengths and weaknesses on certain materials, not just what you use, but also what you create.."

Taehyung is currently teaching his students about oil painting, he's been awfully out of character when it's outside of work, but he made sure the art professor still does his job professionally and strictly.

"Many of you struggle with the human anatomy, but also the structures of a face. I thought of a project for you all and I do not tolerate lazy works"

The students wanted to groan outloud about having a new project, but the hard stares their professor was giving them made them not want to risk it.

The art professor scanned all of their faces to see if there were any complaints written on them and when they all stayed unmoving, he continued.

"This could be worked on pairs, but this time, I will not assign your partners. You must find a muse and paint whatever parts of the body you like about them... like their most unique features"

That's when he pulled out a big canvas from his table, but it was covered by a white cloth so no one can see what's painted on. Taehyung grabbed the edge of the cloth and stared back at his students.

"I will show you an example, I've already painted one myself and hope it could help you get the basic idea or concept"

When he finally removes the cloth, the students didn't know what to react of it. They were either tired or just not surprise at all. The art professor is too busy admiring and being proud of his own work that he couldn't feel the students' done look on him.

What's on the canvas is a very detailed oil painting of someone's lips.

Specifically.. Jeon Jungkook's.

Professionally and Strictly. Indeed.

"If you can't tell, this is Mr. Jeon's lips"

The students could clearly tell, especially when you see something written at the corner of the canvas, there you see 'My Koo's cute pouty lips' and it ended with a heart that has a smiley face on it.

It's both endearing, but also the students are just done with how whipped their art professor is for their cute pe teacher.

"You might assume that his lips are his most unique feature, well I couldn't blame you for that"

At this point, some of them were just shaking their heads at him with a small smile on their faces while others giggled fondly at their professor's obvious affection.

"It is not his lips that I think is the most unique, it is this!"

Taehyung pointed at the mole under Jungkook's lips.

One of the students, as Taehyung remembered is Kang Taehyun, raised his hand to ask him a question.

When he nodded his head at him to ask away, Taehyun pointed at the painting with curiosity visible in his eyes.

"Out of all the moles.. why did you choose the mole under his lips, Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung stared at him for a few seconds before answering with a monotone voice.

"It stimulates me"

Everything went quiet and none of the students know how to respond and just stared at their professor's blank face.

They were saved by the bell and Taehyung carefully draped the white cloth over the painting.

But after that, he was trying to pack his things as quickly as possible. He seemed to be more excited to leave the class than the kids themselves, but everyone could assume the reasons why he's in a hurry.