10

"Not gonna lie... you actually look like a bad boy with that bandage on the bridge of your nose"

Taehyung glared at the dance teacher, but he only received a teasing smile in return. To be honest, the art professor underestimated the student's need for a higher grade.

That Hyuka kid really threw the ball hard..

"Don't give me that grumpy face. Others think it's hot"

"That I got hurt?"

"Well.. if they're a sadi-"

"Finish that sentence and I won't be the only one with a bandage on, Mr. Jung"

Hoseok raised his hand in a surrendering manner and the younger only shook his head at him. They're almost finished for the day and Taehyung's been trying to look for a certain cute professor ever since he finished his last class.

"You sure Jungkookie's done with his class? Others tend to finish an hour later"

"Positive, I've memorized his whole schedule"

Whether the dance teacher finds that cute or creepy, he didn't comment on it and only nodded.

Taehyung's face immediately perked up when he found the person his soul wants. There you see Jungkook walking down the hall with another fellow professor and it's Yoongi.

He knows they'll be meeting each other after school, but you can't blame the man for wanting to spend as much time as he can with his Koo.

With a stoic look, Taehyung approached the two and made them stop on their tracks by standing in front of them.

The youngest was obviously happy to see his hyung and waved at him, the art professor returned the gesture with a shaking hand due to how cute his Koo was being. His face soon morphed to a blank look when facing Yoongi.

"You, go and be with your Jimin because I want to spend my time with Koo"

His tone made the music professor scoff at him and stood his ground, seeming ready to fight.

"Fuck am I? A dog?"

As if prepared for that question, Taehyung pulled out a Kumamon plushie and the oldest immediately shut his mouth after seeing the bear.

Jungkook sputtered when Yoongi crouched down like an actual obedient puppy being presented to a treat. He couldn't believe his serious and cool hyung would do this over a stuffed bear.

When Taehyung stretched his arm out that's enough for Yoongi to grab the bear, the latter snatched it away and in a blink of an eye, he started running to which they assume is the teacher's office.

The pe teacher stared dumbfounded and felt offended.

Did Yoongi hyung choose a Kumamon bear over me???

Hoseok just watched this whole thing happen. Taehyung is now busy trying to remove the pout away from Jungkook's face by promising him banana milk, but that isn't important to the dance teacher.

Where the fuck did Taehyung even get the bear from?

••••••• ••••• •••••••

Jungkook was happily skipping his steps while Taehyung watches him with a fond smile on his face.

They're now on their way to the older's home not before getting a warning stare from Jimin. The former felt a bit nervous about his Koo being in his house and not because they're going to be alone together.