11

Jin was excited to meet this Jeon Jungkook guy since his son never invites any of his friends and is worried that maybe he didn't even try to make one.

Imagine his surprise that his son asked if he could meet a friend he made at his job?

For your information, Taehyung's been working in the school for a few years and never once talked about any of his colleagues or his day. It obviously made Jin worry about his son's social life, especially when he's been like this ever since he adopted him.

Although, it's not like Taehyung didn't interact with his two fathers, it took the two some months to get the little one to open up to them and now, they truly felt like family.

Namjoon also felt excited and relieved to meet his son's friend for the same reason as his husband's. He immediately welcomed the youngest with his dimpled smile and introduced himself.

"It's nice to finally meet my son's friend, I'm his Father Kim Namjoon"

Jin also wanted to welcome the boy and went forward to greet him properly, but he felt his air get knocked out as soon as he sees the boy's big doe eyes.

He stood there, almost like he got hypnotized on what he is seeing.

"Hey Joon... where is the wind coming from?"

The husband looked at his lover confused and awkwardly answered.

"M-Maybe from the air conditioning?"

Jin's strange look is making Joon worry for a second, until he realizes that this look seems oddly familiar.

The youngest turned to his side and almost let out a surprise squeak when Jin comes into his view out of nowhere, giving him an intense gaze.

"O-Oh! Hello, I-I'm.. My.. My name is Jeon Jungkook. It's nice- nice to meet you, Mr. Kim!"

Seeing the boy's shy and timid figure almost made the wide-shoulders man explode.

The appa quickly faced his son and gave him a pointed look, Taehyung returned it with a confused one and Jin point his finger at him.

"Your dick isn't going anywhere near this anglelic baby"

Jin ignored his son, who was busy choking on air due to his comment and stared down at the cute creature with sparkles in his eyes. The appa gave him a gentle smile and used such a soft tone as if he's talking to a small bunny.

"Hello there, my name's Kim Seokjin. I'm Taehyungie's Appa and your future father-in-law"

"APPA WHAT THE FU-!!!"

Taehyung didn't get to continue his sentence when he was given a menacing glare. It almost feels like someone's pointing a gun at him if he opens his mouth again.