7

People will say how educational, yet stressful college life is. They say it won't be anything like high school and teachers there will be stricter and more stern with their students, they will not accept projects passed the deadline and half-assed works.

However, if your school is under BHL (BigHitLabels) then your teachers are the complete opposites on what majority of people think. It makes college life here fun and enjoyable when your professors are whipped, sassy, laidback and most of all.. Crackheads.

Almost everyday, something new is happening and it makes the students get excited to wake up in the morning and see all the dumb things their teachers are doing. Of course, their teaching methods are phenomenal and are actually passionate with the subject they're teaching.

But let's focus on the main topic here. The Professors.

What they meant with college life being fun is because of their professors, they do or say such entertaining things and the fact they don't care if they're being watched just proves how genuine and real they are in their students' eyes.

Like the one that's happening right now.

The students watches in amusement and a bit bewildered on what they're watching. Their ever so "ice prince" teacher is struggling with a stuffed animal.... more specifically a giant teddy bear.

"YAH! Why the fuck did you buy such a huge thing in the office?!"

Hoseok was with him on helping to push the damn bear inside their office. It's bigger than both of them combined, so it was a bit of a challenge to get this thing through the door.

 It's bigger than both of them combined, so it was a bit of a challenge to get this thing through the door

"K-Koo is still a bit upset with me. I.. I remembered he loves bears, so maybe this will make him happy"

"Taehyung you fucking sappy whipped bitchass!" Hobi still needed time to process on what happened to his friend. The sudden change of personality ever since the new professor arrived made him have a whiplash.

"JIMIN! Can you stop recording us and help us push this bear into the office?!"

The small professor was busy drinking on his morning coffee while using his phone to record the event happening in front of him. He shook his head dismissively and started typing on his phone after.

"I needed to show this dumb shit with our fellow professors, Hobi hyung"

A ding was heard.

"Oh look, Yoongi baby sent a laughing emoji"

That's when Hoseok whipped his head at him and looked back towards the blocked entrance of their office.

"The fuck?! Yoongi hyung was supposed to be pulling the bear inside since he's on the other side!"

He went and bang the wall beside the entrance with his foot.

"MIN YOONGI! Are you even fucking doing anything?!"