Epilogue: Minis

••••••• Mini 1: Limp •••••••

A tired sigh left his lips as his hold onto the straps of his bag tightens with every nervous second. Bad thoughts all conjured up in his cute, yet stressed head on what his upcoming doom would be once he enters in the building.

It may seem like he's on a brink of eternal punishment as if he's done the greatest sin of all time, but it's far from it... his brain is just as much of a nervous wreck as its owner.

It's not his fault his hedgehog decided to be unnecessarily difficult and won't stop huffing about in his cage. He tried his best to entertain the ball of pettiness, to which he succeeded, only to result in wasting half an hour in his get-ready-to-school morning routine.

Soobin is terrified.

"Eugh.. I'm so late to class"

"At least you're going to class"

The student couldn't argue with that.

"True..."

Silence.

Wait-

"W-What are you doing here, Sir?"

Min Yoongi walks beside him with clear eye bags under his eyes. It was quite a shock to see the music professor also being late, but that didn't matter to Soobin for the time being.

The older is limping.

"U-U-Uhm.. are you alright, Sir?"

The music professor noticed the other's concerned gaze at his form, he brushed him off with a wave and reassured him.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park just got too excited yesterday and I had to deal with the outcome"

......

A puff of red engulfed Soobin's entire face all the way down to his neck at the possibility behind those words. He suddenly gained motivation to 'jog' to class with an excuse on how he needs to exercise more, before sprinting away.

Yoongi didn't think much at the other's weird action and continued on. However, he hissed at the pain on his lower body and started cursing his partner in his head.

Fucking Jimin and his fucking love for Flying Yoga! Why do I have to get dragged into it?!!!

He continued with a grunt, ignoring the back of his mind that there was some sort of lack of communication somewhere. For now, he deems it unimportant.

••••••• Mini 2: Bonding •••••••

"Now that finishes our lesson for today... any questions?"

Taehyung scanned all their faces, inviting them to freely ask. Before he could turn around and turn off his projector, a hand was raised followed by a grumbled voice.

"Yeah, what the fuck?"

"Get out, Mr. Park"

The math professor stared in disbelief as if the monotone-faced princey has the audacity in kicking him out when the whole reason he's even in class was due to-

"It ain't my fucking fault I was dragged in here, making me think we'll be having some sort of important meeting" Jimin raised an open palm to the younger when he sees the little shit open his mouth, not wanting to hear any more dumbassery.

"Just for you to make me listen to a presentation on opening a 'sexiest man in the world' competition, only to have Jungkook as the ONLY candidate!!!"