15

Ever since Taehyung gifted Jungkook an 'onyx' shirt, the latter has been receiving a lot of cuddles and smiles from the youngest. The poor art professor still has no idea where to put his hands, always dangling uselessly at his sides.

"Why not hug his back?"

"I might die from feeling his muscles"

They sigh.

"Then his waist?"

"I am not worthy to touch such gift from God"

Yet again, Hoseok's been dragged into his official best friend's sad love life.

When he meant official, the dance teacher finally convinced Taehyung to give him the 'best friend' title and he never felt such happiness to achieve this goal.

But just as he received the title, he wants it removed from his name immediately. Since it means he has to be this goofball's wingman and it's torturous.

"For fuck's sake, what about his nape?"

"Only lovers touch there, it's the most intimate part of the body"

"How would you know that?" Hoseok raised his brow in mild annoyance at how stubborn the younger's being.

"I googled it"

Is it too late to back out and not be this art professor's best friend anymore?

Just as Hoseok was about to slam his head on the table, a soft palm greeted him instead of hardwood.

"What are you doing, child? You'll dent my table, don't you know how expensive this is?"

The dance teacher glanced to see his best friend's Appa, who's glaring daggers at him. However, Hoseok can't take Jin seriously when he's wearing a bright pink apron with hamster printings everywhere.

"You care more about the wood and not my forehead?"

He was given a "duh" look from the older.

"Your forehead is not worth 18,750 dollars"

"Tae, your Appa is so rude!"

Hoseok met the parents after Tae invited Jungkook in his house.

It was honestly ridiculous.

According to Namjoon, the art professor wanted Koo to be the first to get invited into Taehyung's house, so when he did, that's when Hoseok finally gets an invite.

Even though it took him almost 3 years of patience with the young man.

"Can you blame him? That's a George Nakashima conoid coffee table. It's worth more than you"

"This family is truly heartless"

That's when the Father of the house entered the room, with dirt on his face and holding a cute bonsai tree with such a delicate hold.

"Who's heartless?"

You can't blame Hoseok's heart from melting at the sight when he met such innocent eyes of the taller man.

Kim Namjoon is such a blessing in this world that he almost couldn't believe he got himself a man named Kim Seokjin, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why it's bad.

"Except you, Namjoon sir. You're an angel"

Then he felt a smack at the back of his head.

"Don't you flirt at my husband in front of my salad!"

Taehyung only watches the two argue while his Father takes care of his tree like it's his own baby. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.