5

"YAH! Why the fuck did you do that?!"

Jungkook walked in on Jimin shouting at Taehyung, he was confused on the situation and looked to see 3 paper cups on the math professor's desk.

"Oh Jungkook? How's your class?"

The youngest looked up and is now facing Taehyung. To be honest, the older's face intimidated him at first... Jungkook couldn't tell what the art professor's thinking most of the time due to his neutral face and he's a bit scared to accidentally offend Taehyung by saying the wrong thing.

It gave him the urge to be softer when talking to him and always tried his best to smile, even if the older didn't return it.

"I-It went well... the students were cooperative and seemed to have enjoyed the activities"

Jimin then huffed and glared at Taehyung, feeling offended that he just got ignored and isn't focused on the dilemma he's having.

"Hey! You bastard! You better fucking fix this or I'm going to shove my spinal cord up your nose!"

The pe teacher felt a bit left out on what on earth's going on. He decided to just ask his hyung since he seems to be the victim in this situation.

"This asshole Kim got mad at me for being a tease and decided to be a dickhead"

"What did he do?"

"You see, I saw a spider on my desk and used a paper cup to trap it without hurting the poor thing"

The young professor glanced at Taehyung while he talks and the older didn't even look apologetic at all, he busies himself with scanning some graded papers as Jimin continues the story.

"Then this stone-faced bitch came out of nowhere, bringing 2 more cups and sets them down on my desk"

You could easily guess what happens next and Jungkook tried his best not to laugh at Jimin's misery.

"D-Did he...?"

"YES! He fucking shuffled them and now I don't know which cup has the spider in it!"

A giggle escaped from the younger's lips since he find the whole thing hilarious. He did not expect such act from the cold professor since he has heard how strict and professional Taehyung is, so knowing he does such silly things intrigued Jungkook.

"Stop laughing and help me figure out which cup has the spider in it!"

"Mr. Park, do not let Jungkook be involved with the consequences of your actions" Jimin stared at the art professor's eyes that holds no emotion or sympathy.

"Motherfucker I only stole a few sips from your strawberry milk! How petty are you?!"

"It's because Jungkook gave me that.."

Now that made the young boy stop his giggles and turned his head to the older with widen eyes. Jungkook just gambled and hoped Taehyung likes strawberry, it had given him a sleepless night after doing such a daring act yesterday, especially the flowers.

"O-Oh? You.. You like what I gave you?"

"Of course I do, strawberry is my favorite actually"

"Really? I'm so glad to hear that"

Now Jimin felt like a third wheel with these two when he's the one who's in a relationship here. He wondered what did Jungkook do to make the cold prince not be his usual robot self, the math professor brushed it off for now.