3

Another day, another dumb confession Taehyung had to hear all over again. The least these kids could do is to be creative with their confessions, it's always the same old sentences.

"Are you done? If I had to score that confession, it would be a zero for the lack of originality"

He should be nicer with these kids, is what one of his colleagues said, but he would not tolerate such ridiculous things. Taehyung is actually very thoughtful with his students when it's in class and is an amazing teacher.

The art professor is in this school only to teach and help students learn the world of arts and creativity, not to waste time with them crushing on him and attempting to get in his pants or heart.

"Yoh Taehyung! You done breaking people's hearts? I want to share some news with you"

Hoseok chuckled when the younger immediately complied and race walked his way towards him, ignoring the calls of other students who were trying to give him gifts.

"I would rather be with you than be with those little lovesick nosy brats"

"... should I take it as a compliment?"

"It's more like an honor"

This only made him laugh and just shook his head at the popular professor. Hoseok can understand Taehyung's frustration with the confessions and gifts, it tends to feel suffocating with all the attention he's getting.

"Tell me, Mr. Jung. Are these kids masochists?"

The question made Hoseok choke and cough out a laugh especially after seeing how blank and neutral the art professor looked when asking this.

"Why- Why do you ask, Mr. Kim?"

"That boy who just confessed to me just now? I could've sworn I rejected his confession 2 weeks ago"

"You mean to tell me... they keep coming back?"

When Taehyung nodded, the dance professor didn't know whether he should laugh at the determination the students have or feel bad for the art professor for having to deal with such determination.

"I'm curious, which one of the confessions stood out to you the most?"

Taehyung winced at that and this got Hoseok curious on what confession he was thinking of, what he said next was a bit unexpected.

"One of our colleagues... the one who's pregnant and has a husband"

"Wait- haven't you met the husband before? When he came to visit her?"

"Yes, her being a colleague and pregnant wasn't the reason she stood out from the rest.."

The curious professor leaned in with anticipation as Taehyung let out a sigh and had a face of disbelief as if he couldn't believe such thing happened to him.

"Then what is it? Her husband?"

"You could say, her husband was in on it and after seeing me, he also wanted to confess"

You can't blame the wheeze that came out of the dance professor on how ridiculous the situation Taehyung had to go through, but also an entertainment. The power the art professor had was truly remarkable and a good dash of fun in his work life.

"Enough about such ridiculous people, you have some news you want to share with me?"

"Aah right" after getting his breathing back, Hoseok continued with excitement in his eyes.