18

The dreaded Thursday finally came on Taehyung's doorstep and the professor is welcomed by a punch in the face from it.

His steps were heavy as he makes his way to a small cafe to try to get his shit together with a cup of coffee. Yes, he hates the taste of the drink, but it gives him the energy he needed.

If you want to know just how he's feeling about this particular day, especially his upcoming plans, let us check on him.

"Hi, may I please have a latte..?"

Then a pause.

"... with 7 espresso shots?"

Kim Taehyung is obviously not looking forward for today.

At first glance, he seemed proper and calm, but as you look closer.. his eyes are shaking and his hands were all jittery like he already consumed an unhealthy amount of caffeine.

Before the concerned employee could call someone to take the art professor to a nearby Hospital, a voice behind the said professor spoke.

"Geez Kim, just do drugs instead"

It was none other than Park Jimin.

The younger is not in the mood to deal with this bite-size artificial angel, he just wants his coffee and get over this dreadful day.

Taehyung was about to ask the employee to hurry up his order, but a small hand came in contact with his shoulder and the view of Jimin's side profile came in his peripheral.

"Sorry about him, Ma'am. We actually want 2 hot chocos, I'm paying"

The stone-faced professor was about to protest, but his feet was dragged to a nearby table and is forced to sit down.

The petite man's strength was enough to manhandle the more buffer and taller of the two, together with a pointed look from him, Taehyung had no choice.

His lack of caffeine and plans for Koo is making him lose energy, so his mood to complain is not present at the moment.

Maybe if he choked himself to death, he didn't need to confess and just let the angels above have a look of disappointment in their eyes. He can face the Gods' judgement on him, but not his Koo.

Just as he was about to try it out, a cup of hot choco came into his view on the table, followed by a smiling Jimin.

"Why did it look like you were about to choke yourself to death there, Kim?"

"That's logically impossible and an utterly dumb action to do, Park"

The older shooked his head in reply and took a seat across Taehyung, who was a bit puzzled at getting treated by his "rival." Even though Jimin already has Yoongi.

The art professor is still salty over this big-lipped ugly corgi mutt slapping his sweet pure angelic boba ball baby's bottom.

He always wanted to slap-

"You know, you start to look more like a puppy in my eyes with how you obediently stayed in place"

"This choco is steaming hot, Park. We don't want it to 'accidentally' drop on your crotch"

Almost on instinct, the math professor leaned his lower body away from Taehyung's direction and glared at him.

"Don't threaten my baby maker like that!"

"You're gay, so it doesn't even matter!"

Why is he having a conversation with this guy??!