13

Jungkook just finished his class and is about to go to the private lockers and have a change of clothes since he's already sweating bullets from all the physical activities he did with the students.

But once he closed his locker shut and a face came into view behind it, a scream was let out from the poor PE teacher.

"Shhh!!! I-It's just your Taetae, Koo!"

After hearing his hyung's soft deep voice and finally registered those familiar sharp charismatic eyes, his shoulders relaxed. Although his heartbeat is still beating rapidly, as if getting scared wasn't the only reason.

"Taetae hyung? I didn't expect you to be in this place, you startled me"

"I'm sorry.. your hyung will be more careful next time" Taehyung started thinking of buying a small bell to put on his belt, to alert his Koo of his presence easily.

Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his stupid idea and he felt a soft gentle hand held onto his, caressing the back of it with his thumb.

"Don't give me that puppy look, hyungie. It's completely alright" He has a puppy look? Taehyung didn't think he has one.

"But why are you here, hyung?"

Oh, right. The older fidget in his place, nervous on how the other is going to react. This gives Jungkook the chance to notice the art professor's face is full of dirt.

Understandable, Jungkook was shock and he took out a fresh towel from his locker to wipe the dirt off his hyung's face.

"Hyungie?! Did you trip on the way here? Why is your face so dirty"

The more the younger looks, the more he noticed the art professor's appearance. Dirt everywhere on his clothes, some leaves and twigs on his hair, some of the fabric also got scratches.

"Oh my god! Have you fallen into a bush? Are you hurt anywhere?! Let's go to the nurse-"

Before Jungkook could panic any further, something was shoved on his face. It felt soft and delicate when it graced on his cheeks, he backed his head away a bit to see it more clearly.

Oh.

"Th-They're

"Th-They're.. red carnations"

The older mumbled shyly.

Jungkook didn't know why his cheeks where getting warmer and warmer, but he tried to calm them down and carefully took the flowers from his hyung's hands.

The younger didn't know what to say, but to show he appreciates the sweet gift, he leaned in to take a small sniff at the flowers. He hummed at the scent it provided.

Seeing the cute teacher's nose scrunch when smelling the pretty things, Taehyung couldn't help the fond smile from appearing on his face.

"They're beautiful, hyung... I'll make sure to cherish and take care of them"