12

"By the way, since when did you broke your nose?"

"You noticed that just now?"

They're now having dinner and are having a lot of fun getting to know each other more, it's safe to say that the parents already approved and accepted Jungkook as part of their family.

As if Jin feeding the youngest like a baby isn't obvious enough.

"In my defense, I was going to be a worried father and demand answers-"

But then Joon cut his lover's sentence off, finishing the sentence for him.

"But you saw Jungkook and he's more important than such minor injury?"

"Babe, you complete me"

Taehyung scoffed at the heart eyes his appa was giving to his father, it's not like he was wishing him and Jungkook would be like that in the near future.

Speaking of the latter, the older felt his soft hand touch his shoulder. Taehyung turned to see Jungkook open his mouth to explain about the incident with his broken nose.

"Taetae hyung here wanted to play volleyball with the students and the ball hit his face"

Hearing the explanation made Joon raised a brow, he looked at Taehyung confusingly as if not believing what he just heard.

"Since when did you start playing volleyball?"

The son knows he's fucked, he wanted to send a telepathic message to his father to not say anything, sadly this the real world and not some fantasy book.

"Father, please-"

"You never played any type of sport before"

Jungkook was a bit surprised at this and looked at his hyung, who was busy avoiding his gaze, the younger thought he can play since he was the one who initiated the whole thing.

This led to a puzzled look on the younger's face since he doesn't know why his Taetae decided to play with them.

Taehyung could feel his appa's knowing gaze on the side of his face, but he chose to stay ignorant and looked down on his meal like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Hyungie, why on earth did you try to play with the kids when you don't know anything about volleyball?"

May the Gods please save Kim Taehyung from this treacherous situation that has laid upon his head that is full of dumbassery and whippedness on a certain doe-eyed beauty with white pearls in his mouth whenever a smile appears on his angelic face.

Sadly, the only being that is with him is a Devil and it's none other than his own Appa.

"Also, he doesn't like sports. I don't understand why he suddenly wants to join you"

"... I have a change of heart" the poor art professor tried to defend himself... weakly.

"That fast? I remembered just this morning you dread sports because you suck at it"

He really didn't show any mercy on his own son. Here Taehyung thought Cinderella's step mother is evil, Kim Seokjin is the worst.

"That was the old me, Appa!"

The poor son is starting to think about how on earth he got into a teaching business when he can't even defend or talk himself out of this situation.

"In the end, Taetae hyung should stay away from the court and be more careful with physical activities" Jungkook scolded his hyung and the appa of the house sighs fondly at him.