8

Hoseok watches his friend happily eating sweet bread with strawberries in them that Jungkook made for him. True to his words, the PE teacher kept making and bringing food to Taehyung everyday.

The dance teacher had already memorized the routine Taehyung does since they're always eating together and it's so entertaining to watch

First, the art professor carefully takes out the box like it's fragile glass and it could shatter over the slightest of touch. Second, he softly opens it and just... stares at the food inside, like he was full on admiring it with his chin resting on the palm of his hand and wearing a goofy smile on his face.

Finally, he takes a small bite and just sighs happily as he stares into space with pure fondness in his eyes.

The first time it happened, Hoseok swore he was on drugs and was ready to call for help, but it was just him being a lovesick idiot. Which made him ponder over something and decided to just ask the man.

"Why don't you finally admit it and just say you're in love with Jungkook?"

Maybe he should've waited for the art professor to at least swallow down his food because he immediately stood up to grab a bottle of water for the poor boy, who's now choking and coughing out loud.

When Taehyung get to have some air into his lungs and started breathing normally again, he didn't look at his friend in the eye and muttered.

"Was it.. obvious?"

Hoseok was close enough to hear it and quirked his brow at him like he just said H20 is water. He just watched the younger play a bit with the strawberries and he sighed at this.

"Taehyung, what's stopping you? Weren't you two childhood besties?"

"That was years 12 years ago. We basically just met at this point and isn't it weird to confess just like that?"

"I mean.. if you're really in love then I don't see why not. Look at Jimin and Yoongi hyung"

Taehyung was confused on how those two are related to his dilemma. Then again, he doesn't really know much about his colleagues since he always kept to himself and never opened up.

"What about those two?"

"Oh! It makes sense how you haven't heard about their love story"

Why would I even care in the first place?

The younger thought, but just kept his mouth shut and decided to just listen to Hoseok's explanation.

"Those two's first meeting was in this school where Jimin just started working here"

Yoongi worked in BHL the longest out of all the four professors. 2nd was Hoseok, then Jimin and Taehyung's last. So it was clear that the dance professor had been an eye witness to the beginning of their love story... including Taehyung's now.