17

It's now lunch period and Jimin never stopped his onslaught of questions directing to the poor little Jungkook. Although, the others were amazed at the patience the younger has with his hyung.

They're sure they would've exploded if having to deal with such "attacks" from the chubby cheeked professor, it was admirable.

Back to the duo, as Jimin continues asking and the Pe teacher answering back, Jungkook remembered an odd scene that happened a few hours ago.

"Jimin hyung, can I ask you something about Yoongi?"

"Oh! If it's my lover, I would tell you every detail including his measurements" The older of the two purred proudly, which he shouldn't be.

Jungkook thought he was joking at first, but the glint in those eyes holds no humor and this hyung was really serious.

"You-.. You know all his.. cm?"

"Every couple has to know their partner's measurements, Jungkookie. Don't you know Kim's?"

"What? Why would I- This is about Yoongi hyung!" For some reason the idea of being a couple made Jungkook's heart pace quicken and he doesn't know why.

The younger has to take a minute to calm down and relax his fingers a bit, he was still affected at where his mind ended up to and tries not to dwell too much.

By that time, Taehyung and Hoseok entered in the cafeteria to buy some food. Sadly for the dancer, his steps came to a halt by an iron grip from the younger.

It's a routine at this point and the Sunshine had to deal with his friend giving the Pe teacher heart eyes, not letting him get his lunch until Taehyung's stomach is "full" from satisfaction that his Koo is eating well.

They were at the right distance to be able to hear their conversation and Jimin noticed the two. He took this chance to give the art professor some information while he's in earshot.

"Oh! Before you could ask about my cute baby mandarin, answer one more question of mine"

Jimin waited for the signal to continue, so when the youngest nodded he smiled excitedly and opened the question to him.

"Jungkookie, do you prefer dogs or cats?"

"Oh! I like both, but I absolutely love dogs so much! I love to cuddle them and give them kisses, they're just so cute!"

Taehyung was listening intently in their conversation and stared at Jungkook with utmost focus. Hoseok was about to tease him for looking so serious, but choked out a wheeze when the cold prince muttered.

"Woof"

The dance teacher's outburst made Jungkook turn around and there he sees his ever so smiling hyung clutching on his stomach, clinging on a blanked Taehyung for dear life as his laughter did not cease to calm down.

He could only assume his Taetae said something hilarious that made Hobi laugh so much, it made his lips move up to a smile at how nice it is to see his hyungie get along with others.

Both Jimin and Jungkook waved a greeting to the other duo to which was returned. They watched a still laughing Hoseok drag the stone-faced Taehyung to get in line for lunch.

As the youngest never let his eyes stray away from the art professor, he remembered the almost forgotten question and called out to Jimin.

"Oh, about Yoongi hyung"

"Right, go ahead buddy"

"He was drinking a suspicious amount of tequila in the office. Does he always drink in school?"