20

So Taehyung went out with Jungkook.

He is still too weak of a man for his Koo, truly his pout and doe eyes are his weakness.

The older had to reassure his parents that he'll be okay and it would be rude to just turn down their plans together. They all knew it's an excuse to just spend time with the younger.

Although what his Koo said is true, they need this talk to try to figure what their relationship will turn into and how they view each other from now on.

Taehyung could only hope he can still stay by his Koo's side.

He glanced up and stared at the younger's back as they walk somewhere. Jungkook didn't specify the location on where they're heading and his voice is a bit hoarse from crying to ask.

However, his mind and heart cannot calm down at the possibilities, all which are negative thoughts.

What if his Koo is uncomfortable now? Will their friendship be ruined? He and Koo just reunited after years, what if they can't-

"Taetae hyung?"

His head immediately snapped at hearing Jungkook's voice, not noticing he actually stopped walking.

"Why are you so far away? Come here, hyungie"

Taehyung sees his Koo gesturing for him to come closer, but his stance froze at how everything's been moving so far. He can't figure out just what on earth is the younger thinking.

Shouldn't he be avoiding him? Why does everything feel normal and that nothing changed? Why is Koo so calm?

Suddenly all he could see are big doe eyes and he gasped when he realized Jungkook came closer. Before he could step back and possibly make a fool of himself, he felt his hand be engulfed in warmth.

OMFG KOO IS HOLDING HIS HAND!!!

His whole face flushed in red at the action. It shouldn't affect him so much when they always give each other hugs and small affections, but the fact they're now both aware on how the other is feeling, Taehyung's reaction is in overdrive.

"If your legs are tired, don't worry! We're almost there..... unless I can give you a piggy back ride?"

Fire alarms went off in the older's head at the idea of being even more closer to his Koo and possibly get a feel of his back muscles-

"N-N-No Koo.. I'm.. I'm good"

"You sure?" Jungkook gave him a worried look and squeezed his hand, trying to reassure him it's okay to accept.

If Taehyung did accept the offer, he'll feel bad for taking advantage of such opportunity to feel the younger closer to him even though his legs are in perfect condition.

"It's okay, little Koo. Where are we going anyway?"

The question was able to avert Jungkook's attention and they started walking again, but this time hand-in-hand.

Taehyung stared down at their joined hands and couldn't help the soft smile from leaving his face. The contrast of their hands is quite adorable in his eyes, Koo's are smaller and his skin is those of a porcelain doll.

So soft...

The older could easily cover his Koo's hand entirely with his one hand, due to how big they are compared to the younger.

"Here we are, Taetae hyung!"

His eyes snapped away from their hands and towards the building Jungkook presented to him. Taehyung's eyes widen as he stared at the place with a gaping mouth.