6

The day was going as the usual, the art professor is walking through the hallways while scanning some papers. His signature stoic face remains as he go through them, students couldn't even decipher his expression just to know if they did well in the exam. Some don't even care and was busy ogling at their handsome teacher.

However the students' usual routine broke when a soft and cheery voice called out Taehyung's name. They all turned their heads to see who it was and it's none other than their sweet PE teacher, Jeon Jungkook and his signature bunny smile.

"Taetae!"

You could hear some gasped after hearing what Jungkook just addressed their cold and strict professor. Just calling him by his name would give you a lecture of a lifetime, but nicknames is basically asking for a death wish.

They all instinctively stared at the art professor and almost popped their eyes out on how wide they were after witnessing the impossible.

Kim Taehyung smiled!

That smile held so much adoration and fondness that it was giving some students a whiplash and needed time to process what they're seeing. Hell, even the ones wearing glasses even took it off and squint at the professor's face.

All eyes are on them since they couldn't believe what they're seeing right now.

Taehyung still showing his wide boxy smile, he spread his arms for the younger to happily let himself be engulfed in his hyung's embrace. Jungkook started giggling as he felt the older nuzzling his face on his hair affectionately and it tickled him.

"Hyungie! Have you eaten yet?" The said hyung can feel his heart squealing as he looked to see those big sparkling brown orbs looking up at him from his chest.

"Our lunch time just started, Koo. I was also too busy finalizing some papers too"

Taehyung wanted to punch himself when his Koo furrowed his brows in disapproval. Although the pout the little one's sporting right now is already killing him.

"You should prioritize your health first, Taetae! I would be sad and worried if you keep skipping lunch"

Omfg you're a bad hyung! You made Koo sad! Bad! Bad Taetae!

The art professor started scolding himself in his head and is already forming a plan to control his workaholic ways just for Koo.

"What am I witnessing right now?"

The two turned their heads at the baffled voiced and there they see Hoseok who's looking at them with a gaping mouth, especially at Taehyung.

"Hobi hyung! Are you on your way to grab some lunch?"

"I- y-yeah.. I was looking for- uh- Taehyung to go together" the dance professor needed a minute to piece the puzzle together to fully understand the scene in front of him.