Whats a narnia? Pt 1

"We are gonna be late!" I shouted at Peter from the stairs below
"I'm coming, princess!"
Peter jogged down the stairs, his brown overalls shaking at his ankles.
"I'm seriously gonna kill you one day!" I joked as I smiled at him
"That would be an honor, truly." He choked back.
"You're so annoying."
"I know." He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the door.

We made our way to the train station and sat on a bench as we waited for the train.
"God I'm so stressed." I groaned as I rubbed my temples
"School really taking a tole on you huh?" Peter asked leaning to meet my face
"Yeah. I've been cramming in lesson after lesson and test after test. I think I might nearly explode."
"Maybe you should take a break. Ya know, relax for a while. That's not good for you."
"Are you kidding? I don't have the time for that." I shook my head and looked at my hands in my lap.
"You shouldn't be cramming like this. It's way too much for you. You need an escape."
"I can't Peter." I shook my head "I physically can't. As soon as I stop, I feel compelled to start again."
"You're addicted." He shook his head and rested his head on the wall behind the bench we were sitting on.
I sighed and shifted so I rested my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my arm and kissed my forehead quickly.
"Ow!" I shouted as I stood up quickly. I felt a stab on the back of my thigh and rubbed it.
"What is it?"
"Something poked me." I grumbled
"There's nothing there. Youre-" Peter stopped as he felt his shirt tug. "What was that?" 
"What is happening?"
Everyone around us started to freeze.
"It can't be." Peter gasped.
"What? What's happening Peter?!"
He didn't answer me but grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.
"Just close your eyes for a minute." Loud crashes around us startled me and I saw tiles being peeled off the wall. I heard the train wail then it faded out. A large flash bang stung my eyes and then we were in a cave.
"What the hell." I whispered
Peter let go of me and walked out of the cave.
"This doesn't make sense."
"Peter pevensie! Would you just stop for two minutes and tell me what's going on?!"
"We are in narnia."
"Really Peter?! Those stories again?"
"They aren't stories! They are real!"
"Peter come on!"
"Well where do you think we are? How did we get here? Huh? This is narnia, like I said."
"You said you went through a wardrobe in an old house with a creepy owner."
"Anything can happen with magic."
"Peter!" I scoffed, I was over his pretending.
"I'm not pretending!"
"Fine then what is this place? Where are we in narnia?" I decided to humor him
"I-I don't know. I don't remember any ruins in narnia. But it has been a couple hundred years."
"It's been a year Peter."
"No, narnian time is different. Way way faster."
"Oh come on Peter." I sighed.
"Just... come with me."

We walked along the edge till we got to the ruins on the mountain above the beach.
We looked around, I found an apple tree which I happily picked a snack off of.
"It can't be could it?" I heard Peter say to himself.
"What is it?"
He ran up and stood on a platform in the middle of the ruins.
"It is." He looked sad "Cair Paravel."
"The castle?"
"Yeah. It's been destroyed."
"Well, that sucks." I shrugged.
"Do you not have any sympathy?!"
"Peter, this isn't real. This is fake. You don't live here. Anyway, It's been how many years you say? Things are bound to happen."
"This was my home for years! I turned like thirty here!"
I didn't even have the energy to deny him again.
He ran off again and tried to push a piece of rubble.
"Help me!"
I ran to the side and pushed as well till a door opened.
It was dark inside and I assumed he wanted to go in so i threw him a flashlight.
"Here." He caught it and turned it on. He ran down the stairs with me close behind.
"It's all still here!" He smiled. I stopped and looked down into a pit with a gold light shinning on some chests. Peter ran down the stairs and to a chest with an older man standing behind it. There was a shield on top of the chest which he dusted off. He held it up to me.
"Aslan" I whispered
He nodded and smiled.
This was real. Everything was real. He always told me they were real and I didn't believe it. But here it was, in front of me.
I walked down the stairs and over to the other siblings chests.
"So... if you're called here, and all four of you were royalty, why aren't the others here as well?"
"I don't know" he shrugged "usually we are here for a reason, mostly personal, but also sometimes we are called here to help."
I nodded and walked up to the statue behind peters chest.
"Is this you?"
"Yeah, me in about twenty years."
I laughed and touched the statues face.
"You're so handsome." I whispered to myself.
"Well thank you."
I blushed a little, wishing he didn't hear that.
I looked back at him.
"So... does this mean you're king again?"
He smiled and looked at me "I guess, yeah."
I looked at him and decided to tease him. I pulled my skirt out to the sides and curtsied.
"My king." I laughed.
"Oh stop that!" He laughed and ran to me. He picked me up by the waist and started to tickle my sides.
"Hey stop!" I giggled and tried to wriggle out of his grasp.
"Say you're sorry for mocking me." He played.
"Never!" I manically laughed.
"You're gonna get it." He stopped tickling me and set me down on the floor steadily. "There's that lovely smile." He tapped my nose.
"It feels good."
"What does?"
"Being with you. Away from everything. When we can just be together."
He pulled me into him and hugged me tight.
"You know I just want you to be happy right?"
"I know." I nodded my head still engulfed by his arms "And I am. When I'm with you."
"I'm so glad."
The moment started to get stale, me realizing how kind of cringy it was
"So should we find out what's happening?" I asked as I cleared my throat
"Yeah, let's travel a bit."
He walked over to the other chests and pulled something out.
"You'll need this." I turned around and saw a beautiful light blue dress.
"Is that Susan's?"
"No, it was extra dresses that were stored away. No one ever wore them. I guess that means they are yours."
"I love this one." I grabbed the one he picked out.
"I knew you would."
I put it on after taking my old uniform off and laying it to the side.
"You look amazing." Peter smiled as I did a twirl.
"Thank you."
"Come on. Let's get going." He motioned to the door above us as he finished tightening his belt with his sword connected to it.
I walked up the stairs first and out of the door way. We walked down the ruins and to the forest.
"So why do you think we are here?"
"I think we need to learn something." He said confidently, squinting at the sun
"Like what?"
"I don't know. There always seems to be a lesson."
"Well, then maybe we need to find aslan."
"Why's that?"
"Isn't he kinda the whole god of this place? If anyone's gonna tell us what our lesson here is, it's him."
"I guess that's a fair point but it's not easy to just find him. He's elusive and weird like that. He only is found when he wants to be."
"Well great, so we are gonna be searching for something that doesn't want to be found?"
"We will find him when he wants us to."
"That gives me... no hope." I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me along.