Warrior

Yes I know this time line isn't accurate! Just go with it!
~~~~

Peter Susan Lucy and Edmund has once again fallen into Narnia.
They had only aged one year since they were last there but for one of their great friends, she has aged greatly.
The once 12 year old girl was now almost 18 and had grown tremendously. The once small nerdy girl had grown to be a warrior, the leader of battle actually. Now a woman with a figure and a forced to be reckoned with, she was almost unrecognizable.
The pevensie children had made their way to the How where everyone was stationed in hiding.

Peters POV
"Michael! General Kismus! Present yourselves now!" A feminine voice boomed from the passing corridor.
Two men in armor clanked as they straightened out.
A woman in armor and a helmet that covered her face appeared and gave the men orders.
She must be new I thought to myself.
She seemed to see us and walk over.
She took off her helmet and put it on the table and walked over to us.
"Lucy!" She cheered and spun her around.
"Y/n! You look beautiful!" Lucy giggled.
Y/n?! That was y/n!!?
"Susan! Edmund! How are my favorite middle kids doing?" She hugged them both and they both smiled wide.
"We are doing great! Seems like you are too! Giving peter and I a run for our money in being leaders." Edmund joked.
She rolled her eyes and laughed.
Y/n looked at me and I still couldn't believe it.
"Wow. You look... different." Is all I could sputter our before holding her in the tightest hug I could.
"Okay peter! You're a squeezing a little too hard! Need... to... breathe..."
I let her go and apologized sheepishly.
"It's alright. I've missed you too." She stroked my cheek with her finger and my spine ran with a chill.
"Well, let me show you guys around! We've had to adapt a little to fit our needs."

First POV
"This is the How. It's basically our safe place. Almost every narnian is here. We don't have much but we are living. I became battle leader when I was 14. I basically outsmarted every other battle strategist here and everyone thought that I should be the leader."
Edmund smiled at me.
"I'm proud of you y/n. You really impress me."
"Thank you Edmund. It means a lot."
We walked outside to the fields and sat in the grass.
"Do you guys have any questions?"
"So many! Where did you live after the battle? When did you become so pretty? How can I have that magic? Why didn't you come find us? Can we stay here forever? Can you teach me how to be cool like you?" Lucy rambled on.
"Woah woah woah little one! I'll teach you everything in time. Then maybe one day you will be right where I am."
"Cool! I can't wait for that day!"
I smiled at her fierceness and looked at peter who had his gaze stuck on something. I looked past me to see that there was nothing and then I realized he was looking at me.
Before I could say anything, a general came up to us.
"King peter, can you help us with these plans, we heard you're one of the best strategists out there."
Not going to lie that hurt, but I let peter do it anyway.

I walked into the room where everyone was going over plans.
I peeked at them and made a comment under my breath.
"Do you have something to say, y/n?" Peter asked.
"I'm just saying that's not going to work."
"Why not? It's fool proof."
"No it's not." I shot him down.
"Then how is it not?" Peter was getting cross now.
"You see your men that you have so tediously places here? Yeah that's a good way for them to get shot. They are out in open fields by enemy woods. You now how easily concealed the enemy would be? Easy way for the enemy to not be spotted and for your men to get killed."
"I put them far away enough for even the best archers to not be able to make the target."
"Oh yeah, is that also the distance to wear even your best seers to not see the enemies that are already covered up in the woods? Great plan!"
Peter rolled his eyes.
"What do you think I should do then?"
"There's a new cover here" I pointed to the map "a group of logs. If we place a couple men here, they have cover but are also still able to see the woods clearly. It's close to the edge of the forest for them to see perfectly."
"Well they will be seen. Even if there is cover. They will die."
"It's a couple of people, the main objective is to keep the How intact."
"Those people will be sacrificed!" Peter yelled
"So what?! People die peter! You can't save everyone." I snapped back.
"I have battle planned far longer than you have! I know what I'm doing!"
"AND YOU ALSO LEFT SO ARE YOU REALLY ALL THAT AMAZING PETER?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I shivered and quieted my voice "you left me on my own peter. I had to fight for this position. I studied day and night to get where I am and that's no thanks to you." I was quiet for a minute and then my voice cracked "I looked up to you. I loved you and I didn't know how to handle the pain of you leaving me by myself." I crossed my arms and put them over my body.
Peter looked at me with a glaze of tears in his eyes.
"I know. I know I'm a terrible person. I can't take back what I did but I can start again. Can't I?" Peter grabbed my hands that were tucked in my arms.
I looked up at him and a tear fell out.
"No," he shook his head as he saw me start to cry "warriors don't cry. Badasses don't give up."
I laughed a little and peter smiled.
"We are gonna start again. Ill bring myself back up. I'll gain your trust again, if you'll let me." I was quiet, "please."
I nodded and looked at him.
"Okay. Okay, you can try."
He smiled and leaned in. He kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug.
"I'm going to make you proud of me again. No matter what."