There for it all

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
~~~~~~~~~
Mrs beaver chittered as she walked around the house. She plated food and threw in the fish to cook. I sat at the table with my knees hugged close to my chest.
"I can't believe mr beaver is late again. I told him if he was off with badger and missed my dinner again we'd be seriously getting into it then."
"I'm sure he'll be back any second." I reassured her.
Mrs beaver paused and shushed me with a flitting hand.
She stomped toward the door.
"Beaver! Is that you?" She shouted "If i find out youve been with badger again.."
I stood with a hunched spine and followed her out to see me beavers scolding.
"Oh, you're not badgers." Mrs beaver said with shock.  I looked up to see four kids trailing not far behind mr beaver and noticed they were who she was talking about.
They were all siblings, the four of the prophecy, I assumed.
"Humans." I said aloud, not having seen very many here, not good ones at least.
"If I knew we'd have company I would have cleaned myself up." Mrs beaver said as she frantically dusted herself off.
"I woulda said anything if I thought it'd make a difference." Mr beaver said reassuring her she was beautiful.
The four siblings sat with their knees to their chests as well, although Lucy, who was still small, had an easier time.
Mrs beaver had berated them about the prophecy to their dismay. They had already been startled by their confusing journey here. No doubt the hospitality of this pair lured them into a false sense of peace.
The pevensies had rejected all responsibilities from this land, but in their confusion they had lost a sibling.
The siblings, along with the couple and I, had decided the best plan would be to find Aslan. It had made me uncomfortable, this plan to find him. I had yet to explain my relationship to Aslan. The beavers knew of the legend of me being raised by Aslan but they hardly truly believed it, not like they believed the prophecy. Aslan was real to them, but the idea of me being raised by him was hard to grasp. They had asked me what he looked like but my descriptions were no different than the ones given by the prophecies and previous legends.

The world was covered in snow. Many moments had forced us to shiver and grasp for all warmth possible, but no cold had bitten us harder than when we were dunked in the melting river. Since the pevensies had gotten here, the world started to defrost. The world was melting but it was to our disadvantage at times.
The water of the flowing river was cold, stealing my breath as I breached the surface.
When we had gotten out and found Lucy who had flowed off a little further down the river, we all sighed in relief.
Aslans camp wasn't much further then and the snow had mostly melted by the time we made it there. Small patches of white dotted the flowing fields but the air had warmed up and our coats were no longer needed. We watched as creatures of aslans camp worked a normal day. They looked at us just as confused. When we approached Aslans tent, the flap blew open and out stepped my dad.
They all bowed and I followed along trying to blend in.
"You don't have to bow, my sweet girl." I stood and walked over to hug him. He chuckled lowly and nuzzled into me.
"I missed you." I whispered. He just hummed in delight and waited for me to pull away.
Peter had shared his story with my father who agreed to help rescue Edmund.
Peters body relaxed when it was all over and he could stand by himself. I watched as my dad joined him cliff side watching the camp work. They had a long conversation where Peter looked sad. I picked up my dress and walked to meet him side by side. My dad turned and left so I took his spot.
"How are you feeling?"
"Scared. My brother is still out there."
I rested my hand on his shoulder
"He's gonna be alright. And I will help." Peter smiled at me and it was the first time I felt any sort of feelings for him. He was different from his siblings. Not because he was the only blonde but because he carried himself differently. He was smart but not boastful like Susan, he was witty but not cruel like Edmund, he was sweet but not naive like Lucy. He was the glue that held them together.

It was hours later when Edmund arrived back home but followed shortly by a cold witch. She called herself the queen which was an insult to my father. They had agreed to a term while everyone around sat and waited. While everyone cheered when Edmund was set free I saw solemn on my dads face.
I went to bed that night unable to sleep. One because the nights had grown significantly warmer and two because I felt unsettled at the reaction of my dad.
It was long past sunset when I was startled awake from Edmund. He threw open the curtain and gave me a scared look.
"What is it?"
"It's your dad."

I tumbled out of bed and fell to the floor. My chest felt tight and my throat wouldn't let out the pain. It was all too much. I couldn't comprehend what was just said but my body felt it. Peter rushed into my tent after hearing the commotion. He kneeled beside me and pressed me to his body.

Third pov
"I can't believe he's gone. Just like that. He's dead. My dad is dead." She sobbed loudly clinging to Peters sleep shirt.
It was a while before y/n tears dried and the boys coaxed her back to her bed. She fell asleep with a few sniffles and the boys left her to sleep.
"She is in so much pain." Peter whispered.
"I know. She looks like she's destroyed."
"How are we gonna help her?"
"What do you mean?"
"We can't just leave her to suffer."
"Peter, you're the one good with emotions, not me. And besides you're the one who fancies her."
"Wha-" Peter started with a hefty breath but couldn't continue the lie
"Just admit it, you like her."
"I do, but it's just too early to say anything."
"Just promise me that you'll do what's right for Narnia first. I'll help you with her but focus on Narnia. You're in charge now. You can do it."
Edmund and Peter straightened out and got down to business with the centaurs who wanted to fight. They mapped out their plan while y/n slept.

The battle plan had come to life when Peter found himself face to face with the white witches army in their field.
"They have come in numbers and weapons far greater than our own."
"Numbers do not win a battle."
"No but I bet they help." Y/n stood at Peters side.
"Y/n!" He called. She looked up.
"I need you to go and find Susan and Lucy. They have to help. You need to stay safe and out of the field of battle."
"But-"
"No excuses! Please. You need to find them. Keep them safe too." Y/n didn't object any longer and took off to find the two sisters.
The battle for Peter felt short but incredibly long. His battle with the white witch led him into deep pain. His arm burned from the stab wound but he continued to stay on his feet. Edmunds wound had been healed by Lucy's hand and the siblings were all okay.

Your pov
The four siblings sat at their respective thrones as they earned their titles blessed by Aslan.
"I give you, the four rulers of Narnia." Aslan presented them and the crowd erupted with joy. I too felt joy watching Peter stand on the throne but I also felt a missing piece. If Peter was High King, where was I? I knew that I had a place but I didn't know what it was.
"You will find your place in time, my sweet daughter." Aslan said as he practically read my mind.
I looked back at Peter hoping where ever it was, it was with him. Whether it was wife or errand runner she would do it. Anything to stay in his community.

Many years later the pevensie siblings found themselves comfortable with their ruling in Narnia. They had grown older and started to forget about where they came from. Aslan had appeared to cair paravel to speak with Peter privately. As Aslan adjourned the meeting, Peter came out as white as a ghost.
Y/n was there to comfort Peter but he had another plan. While y/n was rambling on for him to steady himself, Peter got down on one knee and asked her to be his queen. Y/n and Peter were a couple for years now, but she never expected for her place to be a queen. She was many things. A noble woman, Aslans daughter, the supporter and friend of the royal court. She never thought she'd be the royal court. But while there was doubt of who she would be, there was no doubt her answer to his question was yes.