Home (again)

So this is a small little thing that I wanted to add to the request I got last time! This was not requested but I thought it would be cute to add!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter and I had moved to America so he could start thinking more politically. There were many dinners and many events but none felt as suffocating as today.
Maybe my dress was too itchy, my hair was too tight, or my lipstick the wrong color, but I could not feel comfortable.
"I know you don't like these darling but please just humor me for a couple more hours." Peter begged with the biggest blue eyes he could give me.
"Fine. Just... I'm gonna go outside to take a breather."
"Okay. Dont wander far love." He kissed my cheek and was pulled along by some other rich man in a suit.
I adjusted my dress and walked outside. It was midday but the air was crisp. Summer was ending and I couldn't wait for the leaves to change.
I walked into the garden hoping some plant life would ease my nerves.
I wandered till I found a beautiful stone well.
"You're beautiful." I complimented aloud as I kneeled closer to it.
"When we're you made? 1910? I'd say according to the craftsmanship. Now let's check if you're full."
I leaned over, grasping the edge to not fall in.
I looked at i could see the light reflection on the water telling me there was water in it. I cranked the handle and pulled up a bucket of water. I took a quick sip and felt more refreshed.
"I'm so tired of wine at these damn parties." I complained to myself as I fixed my dress again.
I sent the bucket back down and heard a splash earlier than I thought. With a confused look I leaned back over the edge to see the water level rising quickly.
"I don't think that's supposed to happen."
I saw a shimmer in the water and tried to take a closer look.
"What is that?"
But before I could guess, my hands slipped on the rocks and I felt my body go light. I braced for whatever I would hit on the way down. I felt the water soak into my dress and weigh down my hair. My eyes had closed on impact and survival instincts kicked in to open them and swim up.
I kicked my feet and tried to swim toward the sun light. When my face broke the water, I gasped and looked around. I was surrounded by open water and the high noon sun.
"What the fuck?" I gasped and wiped my face of the dripping water.
I heard gasps from behind me and spun to see Lucy, edmund and another boy.
"Lucy?! Edmund?!" I called.
"Y/n?!" They simultaneously replied in shock.
"What the hell are you two doing here?! Where are we?"
"I think we are in Narnia. But how did you get here?"
I looked from them to my side and saw a massive ship coming toward us.
"SWIM!" I commanded and everyone kicked as hard as they could away from the boat. As we were swimming people from the boat were lowered into the water and they swam for us.
"Pirates!" I shouted to the pevensies.
One man swam for me. Luckily, I was a pretty good swimmer so I dove under and carried my body far away.
When I breached the man shouted "don't worry! I'm here to help! I know your brother!" That made me stop paddling.
I turned to see the man who had a patch on his shirt which looked like my brothers symbol.
"You know Caspian?"
"Yes. Now let me help you get back."
I turned and swam toward him. He grabbed my waist and helped me swim back. By the time we got to the boat I was running out of energy and breathing heavy. We were lifted into the boat and the water started to drain off me.
When my feet touched the boat, my legs gave out and I laid heaving to catch some air.
"I'm sorry I swam away from you."
"It's alright. It's instinct. And to be fair, you're a good swimmer."
"Yeah, you even gave our best swimmer a run for his money. That's why I sent him. I knew we'd need our best to catch my little sister." The voice was familiar. I shot up and looked up to see my brother smiling down at me.
"Caspian!" I shouted and stood to hug him.
He tightly wound his arms around me and exhaled.
"I missed you so much y/n." He mumbled.
"I missed you too. I have so much to tell you." I smiled as I pulled away from him.
"After you get changed. We wouldn't want you to get a cold."
Caspian led me to a room where they got a change of clothes for me. I got dressed while fighting the waves of the sea which rocked the boat. When I was done, Caspian sat me down and braided my hair so it would be out of my face.
"I can't believe I'm here." I scoffed "I can't believe I get to see you again."
I turned to him and he smiled sweetly at me.
"You look so different. So much older." I touched his face which looked more squared off. Like his baby face had gone and was now replaced with a well respected man.
"You look different as well. You seem so much more content in life. I hope Peter is still treating you well."
"He is. We've been going really smoothly. Some of my friends even rumor that he's gonna propose."
"Really?" He asked while putting the brush down and tying of my braid.
"I hope so. I mean I would love to get married."
"It's all you've ever talked about." Caspian laughed.
We both stood and met the younger pevensies I'm Caspians office.
"I believe these are yours." He presented Lucy with her cordial and dagger.
Caspian then reached for peters sword and handed it to Edmund.
"No, Peter gave it to you." Edmund hesitated
"I want you to have it."
Edmund took the sword and examined it. He then sheathed it and shook Caspian's hand.
Lucy found herself wandering around looking at the paintings on the wall.
"Have you found yourself a queen yet?" Lucy asked, enthralled with love as ever.
"None as beautiful as your sister." Caspians face turned colors with a small blush.
My heart hurt for Caspian. I was lucky that I got to be with Peter. Caspian didn't have the same chances.
I rested my hand on his shoulder.
"When I get back, I will tell her that you said hi. And that you still think fondly of her."
"Thank you."

(Hi! Author here! What you're about to experience is a major time jump because I am too lazy to write out the whole movie and I want to get to the good stuff. Unfortunately, this story will have a not so happy ending but it will be okay. If you'd like me to write more stuff in the "Home" story universe, please feel free to comment. Otherwise, back to your regularly scheduled programming and enjoy)

With aslan beside us, we had to make a decision. Lucy and Edmund both knew they had to go home. Caspian was torn and so was I. Reepicheep knew it was his time to join Aslans country so he set up his boat and floated off. I was happy for him, seeing him finally get what he longed for.
It was through his experience that I knew I needed to go back to Peter. He was what I longed for.
I turned to Caspian and he knew.
"You could come with." I chuckled with tears in my eyes.
"You know I can't."
"But you could be with Susan. And me. And you could learn all the beautiful things about my world. I would be with you for every step of the way."
"It sounds so lovely but my life is here." Caspian grabbed my hands. "I love you. I always will. No matter the decision you make. Just like I said the first time. You are the best family anyone could as for."
"But I won't see you again." The tears started to stream.
"I know." Caspian pulled me into him and hugged me tighter than he ever had. I gripped the back of his shirt and cried into his shoulder.
It was a moment of pure quiet. The wave behind us, screaming for me to go home, was the loudest thing there. Edmund and Lucy were hugging Aslan as I continued to hold onto Caspian. It would never be long enough knowing it was the last time I'd ever see him.
I parted from my brother and he wiped his eyes.
"Here." Caspian took of a necklace that he was wearing and put it on me. "Now you can always have me with you. No matter where you are."
I closed my fingers around it and smiled.
Edmund tugged on my sleeve and directed me over to the wave.
"Come on. It's time for us to go home."
I grabbed Lucy and edmunds hands and walked over. The water did taste sweet like Reepicheep said.
"So when we go through here, I'm going back to where I was, and you guys will go back to where you were."
They both nodded silently.
"Okay. Let's do this."
I looked back at Caspian one more time before turning and stepping into the wave.
The wave closed in on us, surrounding us in water. The light disappeared from the water and swirled me around. I closed and opened my eyes to see a light above me. I swam up and gasped for air when I broke the surface
"Y/n?!" A frantic voice called.
"Peter?!" I shouted from in the well.
"Y/n? Where are you?"
"I'm in here! In the well! I fell in!" Peter rushed over and leaned over the edge to see me floating in the well.
"Oh my god!" He reached his arm down which was enough for me to grab on to. He pulled me up and my soaking wet body hit the grass.
"What happened?!" He asked helping me stand and fixing my soggy dress.
"I fell in." I lied.
"H-how?"
"It was just an accident. I wasn't in their for long. At least I don't think."
"You don't think?! Did you hit your head?! We should get you checked out."
"I'm fine!"
He scanned me up and down and relaxed when he saw I was just drenched and nothing more.
"When you said you were going to cool off I didn't think you'd take a dip in the well." Peter laughed.
I chuckled at his joke and sighed
"What am I going to do with you?" He brushed my cheek with his thumb.
"Can't take me anywhere."
"We should probably go home and get you changed. We don't want you catching a cold."
My heart twinged and I grabbed the necklace still on my neck.
"You sound just like my brother." I mumbled
"Well he's a good man so I take that as a compliment." I hummed in agreement. "I always wonder how he's doing."
"He's doing alright." I nodded "I mean, I assume he is." Peter stopped walking.
"Did you go to Narnia just then?"
"What?! No! That's crazy!" I lied but Peter knew better "Maybe. Maybe I did."
"Why would you not tell me?"
"Because... I didn't want to make you sad."
"I'm not sad. It's great you went. And you saw Caspian?"
"Yeah." My face dropped
"Well I thought you'd be a little happier about that."
"I am. But... it was the last time I'll see him. It's the last time any of us will see him. Me, you, Susan, and Edmund and Lucy."
"They were there?"
"Yeah. All three of us... and Eustace. Who actually turned out to be a pretty good kid."
"I've heard stories about him."
"He was a nightmare to start, but in the end, he turned out alright."