I want to go everywhere you go

Peter lunged at the birdlike demon and fought her off. As the silence stayed he looked over to see caspian about to give over his blood to the spirit of the white witch.
"No!" Peter shouted as he ran in front of the ice tower that held her inside.
"Peter dear, I've missed you. And I know I'm not the only one. I know Y/n misses you too."
Y/ns  body had come into view after a couple seconds.
She stuck her hand out through the ice.
"Please Peter. I want to see you again. I want to hold you and hug you, and feel you touch me again. I want you to hug me and whisper in my ear like we used to."
Peter reached up by soon the ice shattered. A figure has dropped out of the ice and peter ran to inspect.
"Get me a doctor now!" Peter commanded. He picked up the girls body and rested her on the stone table.
The centaur who was their doctor came in and told everyone that she was fine.
Peter had identified her to be y/n. His girlfriend who died from the white witch.

"God she needs to wake up soon." Peter sighed as he held her hand. Susan and Lucy reassured him and he sat there all night, waiting for her to wake up.

A couple days later and y/n was still in a coma like state. She started to breathe and the doctors can recognize signs of an awake mind.
Little to no body movement had been made but once in a while she would move a finger to answer a question or two.
"Come on princess. Please. Wake up. I'm here. Peter Pevensie. Your boyfriend." Peter grabbed her hand and closed her hand around his with his other hand.
"If anything, tap my hand to tell me you love me."
She lightly lifted her finger and tapped the back of his hand once.
"I love you too, princess."
He let her rest, but that's only because he hadn't eaten in days and he had to get his kingly duties done.
He sighed heavily as he felt her fingers release from his grasp.
He hated the feeling of parting with her again, but he knew he must leave.
Peter hated the days tasks that he was forced to do because he knew that at any moment y/n could wake up and she wouldn't see him first. He wanted to witness the moment where she opened her pretty e/c orbs and rested them on him. He had gone without her for months, and now that she had a chance of waking up, he wouldn't let it slip past him.
As soon as his last meeting got out he rushed to his room and threw his sword and top layer shirt off. He ran to the basement where she was kept on the stone table and asked the doctor if anything has happened.
"She has become more receptive to touch. If you touch her hands her fingers will move a little bit more then before. She has also been working on her toes and feet. Those seem pretty receptive but we are just slowly trying to wake her."
"How much longer until she's fully awake?"
"A day or two maybe?"
"Thank you."
The doctor bowed and walked off. Peter walked in and sat next to his sleeping girlfriend.
"Come on Baby. I know you're there."
Y/n moved her hand and squeezed peters huge hand. It wasn't above average but compared to y/n, his hand was big.
He smiled as her fingers closed around his and he could help but think of what it would be like when she could fully hold his hand.
Peter stayed on and off because of demands and such.
After two more days she still didn't wake up but was basically fully coherent.
"Princess. It's me. Peter. Nod your head if you understand, princess."
She nodded lightly and he got more excited
"Nod your head again if you think you can wake up."
She nodded lightly again and he jumped up.
"How do I help? Can I?" He waited for a nod but she never gave him that pleasure.
He sat back down and sighed.
"I just want you to wake up, precious."
She nodded which he seemed to understand as an 'I know, me too.'
Peter stood to leave for a meeting when all of a sudden y/ns eyes flew open and she shot up. Peter booked it back to her and he lifted her into the air.
"Princess!" He said as he spun her around in her soft long dress.
He set her back on the ground and smiled.
"Hey, beautiful." Peter said breathily.
"Hi handsome." She said back.
He couldn't contain it anymore but locked his lips with hers.
She smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. He pressed deeper into her lips like there was no tomorrow.
"Okay, you can let me go now." Y/n mumbled onto his lips but he shook his head and kissed her chastely a couple more times.
She laughed as he let go of her and pulled her into him.
"Okay okay I'm glad to see you too but I don't think you need to make up the year of labor affection in twenty seconds!" She joked.
He held her and was just happy to see her.
She heard a sniffle from above her and looked to his his cheeks stained with tears.
"Are you crying?" She giggled.
"Stop it. I missed you. I really thought you were gone forever."
Her heart fluttered as she realized how much he really cared.
"I wouldn't go anywhere without you, my king." Peter flinched at that name. He hated it. It was too formal for him.
"I see you still hate it." She giggled resting her chin on his chest and looking up at him. He looked down at her while his arms loosely wrapped around her waist and rested on the small of her back, one hand grabbing the opposing wrist. 
He leaned down and connected his lips to hers softly and they had a short but loving kiss.
"Good. Because I want to go everywhere you go, princess."
"Deal."
They kissed again quickly and then walked out to see the rest of the world.