Mornings

My body was held in a heavy sleep. I was never planning on waking up until I was lightly pulled awake by a smooth voice.
"Y/n. Y/n wake up."
I groaned and turned to my side to see peter smiling happily at me. I lightly smacked the knotted hair out of my face and peter chuckled and brushed the rest away gently.
"Come on Y/n. Get up."
I sat up and stood very slowly, contemplating life in between.
I stretched out and took off my nightgown and put on a dress.
I walked outside after brushing my hair and teeth.
I felt the warm mid day breeze against my skin and I melted.
This is the one thing that contents me besides being with peter.
As if it couldn't get any better I felt two hands slide across my waist and to my stomach. Peter buried his face into my neck and I shivered at his touch.
"Peter." I slightly groaned.
He laughed at my reaction and kissed my neck.
"It's too early for this peter."
He pushed his chest up against my back and kissed me harder.
"Okay... okay peter you're done." I said trying to escape his grasp of testosterone and lust.
He whined a little when he felt me leave his arms and I laughed as I turned to him.
"Hey handsome." I said as I looked into his eyes.
"Hey Princess." He smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me chastely.
"Good morning." I said as I pushed the blonde mess out of his face.
He kissed me again and held onto me as I pushed my head into his chest and stood there.
"I can't stay out for long. Meetings all day." He spoke quickly.
"Okay. Then you should get going. I might go down to the beach so if no one can find me, I'll be there."
He kissed my forehead and set off.
Best morning ever.